Houston Astros MLB Playoffs

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
You think it’s normal to refuse service because the organization ordering is playing your team in a baseball game . It confirms my opinion of Philly . And where exactly does “ refuse service “ begin and end with you ? What’s a justification , it’s the Astros ?

No justification needed, it’s a business they should have the right to refuse service to anyone, Let the market decide. Sorry in my world I don’t need government dictating how private businesses should operate.

And for the record Angelo’s didn’t serve them because they close at 7pm before the order was needed.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Refusing service should only be done when there's a detriment to the business, like a dine-in restaurant refusing to serve someone who doesn't have a shirt on, stinks because they haven't had a bath/shower in days, or is cursing/screaming at people, e.g.

It's so silly to refuse service because "it's for the Astros", all you're really doing is losing sales. It's called cutting off your nose to spite your face, being petty or a number of other things. If they wanted to lose out on a probably several hundred dollar sale, have at it...

Not at all. A private business should have the right to refuse to serve anyone for any reason. The market will decide whether their business practices are sustainable.

Remember the very Christian cake co that refused to bake a cake for a same sex marriage? IMO they have every right to refuse that order and when the publicity comes out and they lose business because of it, that’s the natural consequence.

RonWashington

Reaction score
No justification needed, it’s a business they should have the right to refuse service to anyone, Let the market decide. Sorry in my world I don’t need government dictating how private businesses should operate.

And for the record Angelo’s didn’t serve them because they close at 7pm before the order was needed.

Right close at 7 and are Quoted as saying “ if you think I’m cooking for the Astros your crazy “.

Good night , no shirt no shoes no Astros bye .

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Not at all. A private business should have the right to refuse to serve anyone for any reason. The market will decide whether their business practices are sustainable.

Remember the very Christian cake co that refused to bake a cake for a same sex marriage? IMO they have every right to refuse that order and when the publicity comes out and they lose business because of it, that’s the natural consequence.

The Christian cake store would have had to make a cake for somebody that violated their religious ethics, hardly the same as refusing to serve some organization that plays a sport.

The pizza place was still silly for refusing the order, if they did it because the order was for the Astros, imho....

kskboys

Reaction score
Phillies pitching staff is in a shambles. Look for Stros to take a 3-2 series lead tonight.

jsb357

Reaction score
If it's close tonight questionable calls will only go Philly's way.

MLB does not want a Houston win.

JV got a win

jvchoke.jpg

It's now November

:thumbup:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If it's close tonight questionable calls will only go Philly's way.

MLB does not want a Houston win.

JV got a win

jvchoke.jpg

It's now November

:thumbup:

If MLB was against Houston then why wait until WS? why not divisional vs Marlins or ACL vs Yankees?