Houston Texans

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
5mics said:
Well at least you're officially acknowledging where you're from. It's one thing to talk smack about a city BUT to not even stand up and say what city your from while doing that.....that's pretty weak. Obviously I TOTALLY disagree with you about my city and I have my own opinions about certain cities that some members around here are from BUT I don't go around and thrash their cities. Go ahead and keep on keepin' on if you must BUT just be mindful cuz you may run across a poster who won't let it go so easily as I am doing..... ;) Hook 'EM!!! :)

:puke:

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
THat's ok HH, at least I know now where you stand my Aggie friend. :) Maybe A&M will produce more 1st rounders soon, other than McNeal, here's to hoping it won't be too long of a wait..... ;)

jimmy40

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Houston is the fattest city in America

Houston is the dirtiest city in America

Houston has more pollution than any city in America

Houston has a HUGE gang problem

Houston's school system is awful

Shall I continue?
Good thing there's no rivalry or this thread may reach 200 posts. Lol.

jimmy40

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
Good thing there's no rivalry or this thread may reach 200 posts. Lol.
Congrats to the Mavericks on their two wins in Houston. If they keep this up we may have a...dare I say it? Rivalry.

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
Congrats to the Mavericks on their two wins in Houston. If they keep this up we may have a...dare I say it? Rivalry.
The Oilers/Texans and Mavericks trophy cases are bare. I don't consider them rivalries. Pesky, annoying gnats maybe BUT a rivalry, naaw..... :)