CFZ How about a “little hustle” from this front office?

CCBoy

Reaction score
There is something about reaching a particular age. And then someone else comes along and tacks on more years than you actually have, lol.
He's not 85 and non-stop misunderstood by a whole world of simple and jealous hero hunters.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are also here implying the staff in your final analysis isn't able to do just that.
They aren't. The #1 unit the HC is in control of has taken a huge step backwards this year.

Another big test is coming next week. Any reason to believe the team will be more prepared than it was for the last big test?

CCBoy

Reaction score
They aren't. The #1 unit the HC is in control of has taken a huge step backwards this year.

Another big test is coming next week. Any reason to believe the team will be more prepared than it was for the last big test?
Crap, game by game and they haven't yet been knocked off the tracks to here deliver the goods cheaper than union driven carriers. There!

CCBoy

Reaction score

I honestly have no idea what that post means. NONE.
You never do...Parsons is at the same point in his career as was Lawrence Taylor at the 3rd year mark. Now figure it into your thought patterns, or just ask the liquor store guy.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Don’t you fret, I’m sure Fish will have an exclusive out soon that we are trading a 2033 6th rounder for Mahomes.

Mannix

Reaction score
------Sure Jerry and the FO rightly deserve some credit for the off-season moves this year of acquiring Stephon Gilmore and Brandin Cooks.

They didn't give up much for them....and so far, there has been little to no ROI, How about going out and landing some DIFFERENCE MAKERS for once. Will never happen....they are too worried about signing guys in 2027.....they are both idiots.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Parsons is at the same point in his career as was Lawrence Taylor at the 3rd year mark.
I have no clue what Parsons has to do with anything I posted. Because my comments were all about the offense.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That reflects your continual supply of Jerry blames...and no, Tennessee isn't giving up a running back.
HDadJAu.gif

CCBoy

Reaction score
I have no clue what Parsons has to do with anything I posted. Because my comments were all about the offense.
You know your own words, just not to look outside of your own view, above.

What did Lawrence Taylor do to his team in year three...answer that yourself.

In comparison, what kind of effect will Parsons have upon Dallas, in year three as well....answer that also, FOR YOURSELF!

CCBoy

Reaction score
------Sure Jerry and the FO rightly deserve some credit for the off-season moves this year of acquiring Stephon Gilmore and Brandin Cooks.

They didn't give up much for them....and so far, there has been little to no ROI, How about going out and landing some DIFFERENCE MAKERS for once. Will never happen....they are too worried about signing guys in 2027.....they are both idiots.
The Army is the oldest governmental agency in the whole country. Think they have learned anything or how to win?

CCBoy

Reaction score
You know your own words, just not to look outside of your own view, above.

What did Lawrence Taylor do to his team in year three...answer that yourself.

In comparison, what kind of effect will Parsons have upon Dallas, in year three as well....answer that also, FOR YOURSELF!

The team and direction is part of all that coming together. They combine and the whole picture just isn't lost due to focus on one single created factor...transitory or not.

The picture continues on if seen or not upon contributing factors.

Facts based upon effective team still wins. The Cowboys are good and continue upon the right road to winning still based upon there is no right way to do the wrong thing....and they are still smartly lead.

They also are very good. Now, doubt that all you choose. I'm not a doubter...

vlad

Reaction score
As the trade deadline nears for this 4-2 team, It’s time to for this front office to prove it is serious about winning NOW…this year.

Sure Jerry and the FO rightly deserve some credit for the off-season moves this year of acquiring Stephon Gilmore and Brandin Cooks. I appreciated the effort to make this team better. There’s enough talent here to make some noise this year with some more tweaking. Why wouldn't you as a FO push more chips into the center of the table?

But as the trade deadline looms and Jerry and Stephen apparently are content to stand pat with a 4-2 team that has some obvious flaws, he also deserves criticism for his on-going practice of worrying more about the future “relevance” and cap issues than he’s worried about winning NOW. Meanwhile the GMs across the league who are held accountable for results NOW are running circles around the Jones cartel in efforts to get better.

Not all moves work, but we’ve seen this team tread water around making the playoffs but fail to have the moxy to move on past a wild card round win. Why wouldn’t we take some chances to try and get better? Why do we continue to hear this stuff about the future cap space? Or “relevance”? What could be more relevant than more playoff wins this year?

I would appreciate some hustle from this FO even if it failed. At least that’s better than listening to “Giggles” Jones lecture us again about cap limits while the better GMs who are accountable for results to keep their jobs say “hold my beer” and make moves.

Hey front office- how about a little hustle?
Pretty sure they feel their hustling harder than anyone cuz of Team value… Stephen once said his most proud accomplishment is either the star or the monstrosity of a stadium.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pretty sure they feel their hustling harder than anyone cuz of Team value… Stephen once said his most proud accomplishment is either the star or the monstrosity of a stadium.
Jerry was once asked if he was embarrassed by a season ending home loss in 2013. His response was telling:
“Would you get embarrassed if you were standing in this stadium? Seriously.”
The Jones boys consider stadiums and TV ratings as ”wins”. They are incapable of shame.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
Maybe the FO should be looking for a LT.
Edoga got handled alot until he was injured, Tyrone is injured/questionable, and apparently the coaching staff don't see Tyler Smith as a LT.