How about Josh Ball?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Right now, its all about Camp and the draft. We arent doing anything else in Free agency. Ball will sink or swim in Oxnard.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Would love a swimmer over sinker just for once, in a long while.
tenor.gif
me 2

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I think xwalker has a thread claiming Ball would be a 1st round pick had he not been overly obsessed with his ex.

conner01

Reaction score
I think xwalker has a thread claiming Ball would be a 1st round pick had he not been overly obsessed with his ex.
He has everything you want in a tackle
But he hasn’t taken a snap
He probably would have been a first or high second round pick but the league really goes after domestic issues and I’m sure that was why he fell
He could be a steal but just need to see him

Acceptablename

Reaction score
We’ll drafted decent 4th rd tackles before. I have to believe a year of NFL training means something

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Injury was a big step back for him and us. But I am still a little upset we let Collins go. He is better than what he showed some of this year. That being said since they let him go after the sad showing the line had last year so they must have a plan because they know Dak needs protection and we need quality players. Ball will end up taking a job from someone if he don’t start. I do think they planned on scoring O-Line in this draft anyways but also need a DT. Looks like line picks in the first 3 rounds.

From your mouth to GODS ear