How about trading CD?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You are dumb. I hate wasting a 4th and $5M.

Dak does not hold clipboards.
I know he would probably throw it back to the coach and hit some fan in the stands.

We can keep hating Trey because 5 million is so very close to 60 million. I hate Trey, he's taking my dakies job. "He's taking our job"

Chasing6

Reaction score
I know he would probably throw it back to the coach and hit some fan in the stands.

We can keep hating Trey because 5 million is so very close to 60 million. I hate Trey, he's taking my dakies job. "He's taking our job"
Trance will struggle to take Coop's job. Trance will never touch the field this year.

Sorry your feelings are hurt.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Trance will struggle to take Coop's job. Trance will never touch the field this year.

Sorry your feelings are hurt.
I hope he doesn't beat out Rush too. That might send dak into worse depression than choking in another playoff game.

What time do you guys meet up for the dak groupies meetings? I'd like to join. He's my favorite Cowboys QB ever. I think he's better than Roger too.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Jerry cant trade CD lol.
The main reason is he is #88 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! doesnt matter how he plays, good or bad, how much he makes, he is 88!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jerry cant lose his #88. That would be embarrassing to jerry.
So we are stuck with lamb for at least 8 more years.

Lamb was 2 catches in 7 targets, in 1st half of GB game. Gallup was 2 of 2, good thing they got rid of him! lol