How about trading CD?

Chasing6

Reaction score
ok. I can see an argument for that but CeeDee would be 2nd. You don't trade away those 2 guys. You build around them.
We will through the draft and UDFA's because we will have no money left offer.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Zero issue with trading CeeDee, but I’m not trading him because of Dak or the way he acted over Dak. The Dak protection is ridiculous at this point. If I’m blowing the team up I’m stockpiling picks and dumping contracts and that includes trading CeeDee.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Trade CD and Parsons bring in players that have the right attitude and rebuild. This core of players just ain't it.

conner01

Reaction score
I agree with this. If we are moving on from #4 sooner rather than later (which we should), then we should explore trading him. Having a really good WR doesn't really do much for you during a rebuild.
It would be logical if you had a plan for Dak walking. Have an elite WR for the young QB. Jerry doesn’t have a plan for keeping Dak or letting him walk.

conner01

Reaction score
Wanting to maximize your earning potential, doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't care about winning. I'm sure most of us on this board wanted to get paid for doing a good job. I did, did you?
I don’t blame players for wanting all the money they can get. Owners have total control the first 4 years of a top pick plus the tag. It’s a two way street

fivetwos

Reaction score
On one hand it makes no sense to trade away impact players for draft picks that will likely not be as good as those players, even combined.

It could make sense if you not only get multiple high picks, but then parlay those by dealing down over several drafts, and you’ve also gotta hit on the right QB at some point during the process.

But you’d also need to use the cap savings to your advantage, which they won’t. These two aren’t capable of pulling off anything close to something like that (it’s called a full rebuild) and they will never attempt it so it’s not really worth discussing.

Nothing makes any good sense because there’s no real plan. All they can focus on is getting Prescott cheap, and they are trying to do that by claiming that they can’t sign other players if he doesn’t comply. Ridiculous.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Trade them all. Ceedee, Parsons, Bland, Diggs. Get a bunch of draft picks and then Jerry can really save money. Then we trust his brilliant mind to rebuild it from scratch. Good times.