How about we cut Dez Bryant

Vanilla2

Reaction score
And no I wouldn’t cut Dez to try to bring him back

robjay04

Reaction score
I’m really not sure why almost every thread you made for the last year is about Dez and/or Witten being cut.

You seem like a good poster but this is getting a little out of hand.

We all know how you feel, you don’t have to keep reminding us.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
No. I mean get him going. As in going, going, home!

He’ll get a restructured deal.

Hopefully the front office get a consistent route runner to line up across from him.

And maybe a seam threatener at TE.

Love Witt but it’s time to get younger there

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How about we cut Dez to "get him GOING"!

How about we cut Dak cause with Noodle Dak at QB its a huge waste of Cap dollars as Noodles can't utilize him correctly and half the time his passes are off the mark! Cut him maybe the Dez man can win a Superbowl with his new team cause with Dak throwing CLUNKERS a Superbowl is out of the question !!!!!

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
How about we cut Dez to "get him GOING"!

How about draft a WR in the first 2 rounds! A dude that can separate, learn the pro play book, run most of the routes, step right in and push T Will in year 1 then push Dezzie in the final year of his contract, 2019. Maybe even sign a WR in FA like Donta Moncrief who has played for Lal. Probably better than just cutting your #1 WR flat out.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
How about we cut Dak cause with Noodle Dak at QB its a huge waste of Cap dollars as Noodles can't utilize him correctly and half the time his passes are off the mark! Cut him maybe the Dez man can win a Superbowl with his new team cause with Dak throwing CLUNKERS a Superbowl is out of the question !!!!!

You really should change your diet Paps. Too many noodles in it and it reflects in your posts :)

Verdict

Reaction score
How about draft a WR in the first 2 rounds! A dude that can separate, learn the pro play book, run most of the routes, step right in and push T Will in year 1 then push Dezzie in the final year of his contract, 2019. Maybe even sign a WR in FA like Donta Moncrief who has played for Lal. Probably better than just cutting your #1 WR flat out.

That's a reasonable thought. All of it except Dez is a #1. #1 head case, maybe.

Verdict

Reaction score
He’ll get a restructured deal.

Hopefully the front office get a consistent route runner to line up across from him.

And maybe a seam threatener at TE.

Love Witt but it’s time to get younger there

I agree on Witten.

Verdict

Reaction score
Nah he will be in Dallas for sure.

That's a possibility. I think all options are on the table. Besides there is plenty of time for Dez to do something stupid between now and the draft/free agency.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
I know, my friend. He is only the #1 by stats because we force him the ball. He is only the #1 because we stubbornly try to justify the contract instead of admitting the mistake and moving on.

Well, if he caught a few more like maybe 10, he could be a 1000 yard WR. I think that's realistic. Still yeah, he costs too much for a #1 with #2 skills. Hey, Jeffery's extension isn't for a heck of a lot less and for similar yardage. He does manage some YAC though. Let's see, Jeffery's cap hit in 2018 is just a little over $3 mill. It goes crazy in 2019 and 2020 though to $14 mill and $15 mill respectively. I suppose they could cut him after 2018

kskboys

Reaction score
When you refer to him as noodle, you are showing an extreme lack of knowledge about football.

kskboys

Reaction score
Well, if he caught a few more like maybe 10, he could be a 1000 yard WR. I think that's realistic. Still yeah, he costs too much for a #1 with #2 skills. Hey, Jeffery's extension isn't for a heck of a lot less and for similar yardage. He does manage some YAC though. Let's see, Jeffery's cap hit in 2018 is just a little over $3 mill. It goes crazy in 2019 and 2020 though to $14 mill and $15 mill respectively. I suppose they could cut him after 2018
I think we'd be better off w/ 3 #2 type WR's. Good route runners, and they wouldn't cost as much.