How about we cut Dez Bryant

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL!!! Dude, you are still butt hurt about getting time outs? Let it go. I'll tell you one thing, those mod's over at the old board should have banned more than they did.
LOL...Butt hurt nice,won't lower my standards to respond to that one but all ill say is nice guitar man....lol

foofighters

Reaction score
LOL...Butt hurt nice,won't lower my standards to respond to that one but all ill say is nice guitar man....lol
Lol, KSK is right. You're not much on research. You'd realize how unique and rare that guitar is that Dave plays.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Exactly Ksk Exactly and thank you for proving my point to the fullest....we are not here to win or lose a argument we are here to exchange our views,pain,joy, etc etc for the team we support and cherish... guess when you felt you were "Losing" back in the Boys forum days as a moderator you just banned away..no attack bud just cold hard reality...Welcome to our gang here ...stay awhile and have fun bud....!
Considering almost every one of your poorly written posts over there involved over-dramatic whining, mostly about Dak, your credibility is about zero. From my experience, Ksk was a good Mod, cool dude with great football knowledge. Very rational. You? You're all over the place. You would almost exclusively post whining about Dak, or in your words, "NOODLES...".

kskboys

Reaction score
Hey, at least Pappy is in the right subforum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hadenough

Reaction score
How about draft a WR in the first 2 rounds! A dude that can separate, learn the pro play book, run most of the routes, step right in and push T Will in year 1 then push Dezzie in the final year of his contract, 2019. Maybe even sign a WR in FA like Donta Moncrief who has played for Lal. Probably better than just cutting your #1 WR flat out.
I like this idea but there is only one problem! Holding on to Dez for one more year will mean more crying and tantrums for the football to be thrown his way. Dak missed him at times but Dez just didnt catch the dam ball at times too. Dez is too much of a cancer to the growth of Dak and the other WRs. Even when Romo was here Dez would just disappear in big games. We talk about his dropped balls and Julio Jones dropped balls being about the same this year but Dez drops key 3rd down passes and Jones drops 2nd down passes. When asked to step up Jones can usually make a play but Dez cant even get separation! Maybe just maybe they could trade Dez for a 3rd or 4th round draft pick. I dont care if Dez took a paycut and was only making Beasley money he isnt performing!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, at least Pappy is in the right subforum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need your Guidance oh great one are we posting correctly oh the pressures involved ....:banghead: ....enough of this subject really now and you are not worth my time any longer my brother...Live long and Prosper Kskboys grand wizard of all that is Cowboy....:lmao:

Last edited:

jsb357

Reaction score
Dez is Jerry's boy.

Jersey sales alone keeps him here forever.

kskboys

Reaction score
We need your Guidance oh great one are we posting correctly oh the pressures involved ....:banghead: ....enough of this subject really now and you are not worth my time any longer my brother...Live long and Prosper Kskboys grand wizard of all that is Cowboy....:lmao:
Hey, you finally recognized me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackrain

Reaction score
Why not atleast TRY to get something for him first......other teams trade.....we just CUT.
Exactly try to get a trade with Seattle for Earl Thomas then let Butler start because Dak has better chemistry with him anyway and draft a receiver

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Exactly try to get a trade with Seattle for Earl Thomas then let Butler start because Dak has better chemistry with him anyway and draft a receiver
Not sure about Butler being a starter, I think there are better options out there, but I do agree with the rest.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Yeah, we still haven't solved him not being able to learn the playbook.
We're kinda like a training school for the NFL challenged........Jerry still can't GM after 25+ years in training....Garrett can't HC after 7+ years in training, Dez can't figure out the definition of a route after over a half decade in training.............I guess we do save a lot of money not having the expenses of graduations though.

Blackrain

Reaction score
We're kinda like a training school for the NFL challenged........Jerry still can't GM after 25+ years in training....Garrett can't HC after 7+ years in training, Dez can't figure out the definition of a route after over a half decade in training.............I guess we do save a lot of money not having the expenses of graduations though.

I hear you guys on Butler . The guy has speed and talent but we don't have the coaching to get him to his potential . That said I still feel he has better chemistry with Dak than Dez .

I would love to see us spring for a quality FA . We would rather get some cheap obscure players that play 3 games and are out of football than do what we were forced to watch the Eagles accomplish in FA and fix there receiver problems and win the SB