How big is Cowboys game in Phil?

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Could be . But I think this one is more important so we don’t fall 2 back. Plus after bad loss to SF we need to show we can beat a top team and truly be a serious contender or we might be struggling just to remain a wildcard with brutal schedule down the road.
Nah, we won't struggle to make the playoffs no matter what happens against the Eagles. There just aren't that many good teams. Eagles and Cowboys, Seattle and 49ers, Lions, whatever crap team wins the South, and one more. I would have said Minny with the way Cousins was playing, but that ship sailed with his injury. Geez, only five teams with winning records in the NFC so far.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Very big game.

Weather looks like 55-65 with clear skies.

Lot of players need to step up or step aside.

If the Cowboys get humiliated they might not be able to bounce back again.

phildadon86

Reaction score
It’s a division game and Dallas is always good in these games.

And it’s very important.. The 1 seed is everything.

Dak’s not built to go on the road in the playoffs.
Just to play devils advocate.

His best playoff game was on the road.

Flamma

Reaction score
I know people will disagree with me, but I can't stress enough how big this game is. I've said it weeks before, that we needed to win one of two games. At 49ers and at Philly to be taken seriously. We're not out of it if we lose, but since we already lost to the 49ers, it makes it an uphill climb. Dallas needs to win to keep pace.

dfense

Reaction score
Eagles next few weeks. Not the easiest stretch.

Dallas
bye
@ Chiefs
Bills
SF
@ Dallas
@Seattle

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The Eagles are overrated.

Sam Howell just torched them for 400 and 3 TDs.

Hurts is nothing but a RPO QB.

If the Cowboys weren’t completely awful in these types of games then all signs would point to a easy victory for us.

Aven8

Reaction score
It’s a division game so it’s very important. Philly has now swept Wash. It won’t be easy at all but it’s a very winnable game.

Key to this game is stopping AJ. Also, don’t be surprised if they pull a Zona game read option us to death. We always fall for it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It is a division game between the two top teams in the NFC East.

It is highly likely that this game, along with their 2nd game, will determine the division champion.

Given the records of all teams leading their division in the NFC, this could possibly be the difference between the #1 seed and the #5 seed.

If the Cowboys get the #1 seed then they are awarded a playoff bye a week before hosting the bottom remaining seed. If they are the wildcard team then, most likely, they must win three consecutive away games to get to the Super Bowl.

Getting a top seed is crucial, particularly as of late. The Cowboys have a great homefield advantage since the beginning of the 2022 season with a record of 11-1. However, they are mediocre on the road with a 6-6 record.

I am not overreacting when I say that the two games against the Eagles will most likely determine the Cowboys ability to go deep into the playoffs this season.
And that’s the most important or critical aspect or potential of the outcome . It could become the difference between winning the division and a possible top seed versus the 5th or 6th seed having to go on the road throughout the playoffs.

It’s the difference in the Cowboys becoming a more serious SB contender or just another pretender as WC. It’s time for this team to rise up to the hype . Or shut the hell up.

Call it what you want but this is a huge game if we intend on meeting the expectations set forth this season.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It’s a division game so it’s very important. Philly has now swept Wash. It won’t be easy at all but it’s a very winnable game.

Key to this game is stopping AJ. Also, don’t be surprised if they pull a Zona game read option us to death. We always fall for it.
I think it’s a game we can win. I didn’t feel that going into SF.

I like the way we have bounced back. I was worried there would be a lasting effect.

Egirls arent invincible.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The Eagles are overrated.

Sam Howell just torched them for 400 and 3 TDs.

Hurts is nothing but a RPO QB.

If the Cowboys weren’t completely awful in these types of games then all signs would point to an easy victory for us.
I’m most concerned about their pass rush and containing Hurts. He extends the play often killing the defense.

If we can contain him and protect our QB, we have a shot.

And if our defense can create turnovers I like our chances . We go as our defense goes.

This is type of game I want Parsons to take over.

Aven8

Reaction score
I think it’s a game we can win. I didn’t feel that going into SF.

I like the way we have bounced back. I was worried there would be a lasting effect.

Egirls arent invincible.
They aren’t invincible. But they are a professional football team. And by that I mean they just go about their business, and maybe not play that well at times, but still pull it out in the end.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
They aren’t invincible. But they are a professional football team. And by that I mean they just go about their business, and maybe not play that well at times, but still pull it out in the end.
Yea, great teams find a way to win when they don’t have their best stuff. But that’s usually more to lesser teams .

They’ll need their best stuff against us unless we give it away or don’t have our best stuff.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Ultimately I think this is a game the Egirls can afford to lose. They’ll still be tied with us for 1st( except for tiebreaker).

Reactions: G2