How big of game is this for Riverboat Mike

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How about you make that much later.
If you can’t stay on subject with Riverboat Mike then I’ll have to report for attempting to derail the thread with making this about me personally than the threads topic.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
I’d like to play down the importance of this game in the overall aspect of the season. But I just read a great post in another thread which sparked this thought.

Isn’t this this the type of game we expect this new coaching hire to make a difference?

We brought in a proven HC to lead us over the hump. When does the hump begin? And when do we begin pressing for better results?

I'm seeing a big difference already.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Riverboat Mike is departing Seattle. All aboard! Toot! Toot!
giphy.gif

Preoccupied

Reaction score
I’d like to play down the importance of this game in the overall aspect of the season. But I just read a great post in another thread which sparked this thought.

Isn’t this this the type of game we expect this new coaching hire to make a difference?

We brought in a proven HC to lead us over the hump. When does the hump begin? And when do we begin pressing for better results?

We are work in progress

MM has come off what a break I cant even be bothered to research it.
We have a set of new coaches etc etc.
It has to gel and takes time, how much well on this board they expect it all to be sewn up in 2 weeks.....
This season should be an assessment season. We are competitive to a point so ticks go in that box.

Next season "IF" the defence cannot be consistent and disciplined then we start with a rebuild of that. Then that has to integrate and work.
MM and KM need to sit down and sort out a playbook. MM should use the GB playbook or parts of it, that fast release throw scheme due to our set of receiver corps.
Lets see how he resolves the KM situation and influences him or changs things, again work in progress.
I reckon in season 3 of the MM era, provided we dont have a disaster record for this season and next with him.
So 2022 will be a better gauge of this team.