How can anyone here honestly expect to win Sunday? *Merge*

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Rack;2515824 said:
We get another week to be disappointed in our favorite team, showing up (if we're lucky) and choking away yet another important december game.

Sorry if I don't share the enthusiasm most of you here have. Have you actually been watching this team lately?

Einstein's defintion of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and over again but to expect different results. And I've reached my insanity limit.

I've had enough of throwing my heart into this team, yelling obscenities to the top of my lungs, and breaking anythign and everything within an arm's reach just cuz I'm getting fired up in my living room. Hell, I get more fired up then anyone on the team does. Why should I expect them to play with any more enthusiasm? They get paid either way, win or lose.

I broke a $100 mouse yesterday (thanks to the Great Willis McBumKnee) and I literally can't afford to replace all the **** I break on gamedays.

Do I WANT them to win? Sure. You bet. Do I think they'll dig deep and find a way to get it done? Absolutely not.

So you're on your own this weekend, Cowboys. I won't be inducing a heartattack this weekend hoping you bums actually care whether you win or lose.

Don't usually find myself agreeing with a majority of your posts Rack but...

X2

Ben Roflsberger

Reaction score
willia451;2515803 said:
I don't have expectations. It's enough for me to know, we are CAPABLE of winning. Which we are. Now WILL we? No clue.

Go Cowboys!!!

exactly. thats been our whole season if not seasons in a nutshell.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Because expecting to win is a whole lot better than being a crybaby who just wants to tuck his tail and call it a day already.

SDogo

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;2515836 said:
We're going to take a hellacious beating...

I'm getting that feeling. Not only are we going to lose but it's going to be embarrassing.

Air Force One

Reaction score
Because I believe in the Football Gods and I don't believe it would have worked out this way for us to lose. The Cowboys are special and I really believe that.

Having Philly as our last game, deep down, I think we always knew it was going to come down to this game but we didn't want to see it.

We will win I believe, and maybe even run the table. These players are capable of it if they get their heads out of their butts.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Rack;2515824 said:
We get another week to be disappointed in our favorite team, showing up (if we're lucky) and choking away yet another important december game.

Sorry if I don't share the enthusiasm most of you here have. Have you actually been watching this team lately?

Einstein's defintion of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and over again but to expect different results. And I've reached my insanity limit.

I've had enough of throwing my heart into this team, yelling obscenities to the top of my lungs, and breaking anythign and everything within an arm's reach just cuz I'm getting fired up in my living room. Hell, I get more fired up then anyone on the team does. Why should I expect them to play with any more enthusiasm? They get paid either way, win or lose.

I broke a $100 mouse yesterday (thanks to the Great Willis McBumKnee) and I literally can't afford to replace all the **** I break on gamedays.

Do I WANT them to win? Sure. You bet. Do I think they'll dig deep and find a way to get it done? Absolutely not.

So you're on your own this weekend, Cowboys. I won't be inducing a heartattack this weekend hoping you bums actually care whether you win or lose.

When me and Rack agree, you know it's a valid point

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
HeavyHitta31;2515787 said:
2005: Lose final game to lowly Rams at home

2006: Lose Final game to lowly Lions at home

2007: Get blown out in final game against Washington

2008: We go to Philadelphia with them still having something to play for

The pressure will higher than in any late season game in the past 3 years and we have had such a horrible track record in games like this late in the season.

You are a crybaby who quites on the team in the first quarter of almost every game day thread.

You think anyone with any credibility on this forum takes what you say seriously?

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
the cowboys will show up and win sunday.

the eagles arent that and beat up weak defenses the last few weeks. we will make enough plays in the end to win this game

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Umm....did anyone watch the Eagles play today?

...yeah, I expect to win. Try to forgive my shillyness.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;2515848 said:
You are a crybaby who quites on the team in the first quarter of almost every game day thread.

You think anyone with any credibility on this forum takes what you say seriously?

Find me a post where 've ever quite on the team in the first quarter. I'll assume you're a liar until then.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2515851 said:

Did you see US play last night?

Our offense is mentally handicapped.

cmacch

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2515823 said:
It's called reality. In this fantasy world that you live in where Dallas plays well in big late-season games, is OJ also innocent?

If Dallas does win, I'll happily admit I was wrong.

:laugh2:

I don't live in a fantasy world. In REALITY, it is still POSSIBLE, and imo LIKELY that the 'Boys will win on Sunday. We are a better team. How is that a fantasy? Sincerest apologies for having faith.

I understand your side of it, and I understand that we're not in the greatest position right now, but you've said the same thing over and over again all fricken day. We all know how you feel about it. At this point you're just pissing people off. Like I said before, give it up.

SDogo

Reaction score
tomson75;2515851 said:

Yeah, and I got the feeling they were a team holding back just thinking ahead to playing at home vs the hated Cowboys with a chance to knock them out while Dallas is sitting at home pointing fingers and trying to figure out which party they are going to and what would be the best vacationt to take.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
GOLDENCHILD1688;2515849 said:
the cowboys will show up and win sunday.

the eagles arent that and beat up weak defenses the last few weeks. we will make enough plays in the end to win this game
This game will be like the Commanders game, where most on this board said we had no chance and we won or the Giants game where most on this board said we had no chance and we won.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Rack;2515824 said:

Simple solution: Gather all of the money you have, all of the money you can borrow and all of the money you can get by selling everything you can, then go to Las Vegas and bet it all on the Eagles to win straight up.

If you're so convinced we will lose, you should consider this easy money -- making up for everything you've broken, plus a handsome profit.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Dear Lord....

Thank you for NOT putting me in a foxhole with these "fans".

Amen

bigE79

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2515787 said:
2005: Lose final game to lowly Rams at home

2006: Lose Final game to lowly Lions at home

2007: Get blown out in final game against Washington

2008: We go to Philadelphia with them still having something to play for

The pressure will higher than in any late season game in the past 3 years and we have had such a horrible track record in games like this late in the season.
We kill the E-GALS,imo...but thats just me:D

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2515864 said:
Yeah, and I got the feeling they were a team holding back just thinking ahead to playing at home vs the hated Cowboys with a chance to knock them out while Dallas is sitting at home pointing fingers and trying to figure out which party they are going to and what would be the best vacationt to take.
Holding back? Please. They had a chance to control their own destiny next week with a win against the Skins today.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
The "mediocre" Giants won the Super Bowl last year after going 10-6.

The Steelers won it as the 6th seed.

I'm not saying we will absolutely win it, but...

I'm confident this team has a great chance to win a playoff game on the road if they can get in next week. The path to victory will be there in Philadelphia. It is up to the players to take it.

One game at a time