How can anyone here honestly expect to win Sunday? *Merge*

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
At this point, does anyone really care anymore? The players and coaches don't seem to care. We as fans can't will them in to the playoffs with our support.

The Cowboys had plenty of chances. They have blown them all so far.

I hope they win. I want them to win.

One thing for sure, we will find out what this team has deep down inside.

Go Cowboys!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Rack;2515824 said:
So you're on your own this weekend, Cowboys. I won't be inducing a heartattack this weekend hoping you bums actually care whether you win or lose.

You say that now but next week your heart will be racing. You know it and I know it.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
bootsy;2515877 said:
Holding back? Please. They had a chance to control their own destiny next week with a win against the Skins today.

They do either way

Nav22

Reaction score
Fact: the Eagles lost today, in a MUST-win game, to a worse team than the one we lost to last night. Their offense put up 3 points.

And by the time we face them next Sunday, they will have nothing but pride to play for. We'll have a playoff spot on the line.

I like our chances.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
To put it quite simply...

This week should be all about pitch and catch between:
  1. Romo and Owens
  2. Romo and Witten
  3. Romo and Roy Williams
The Defense will do the rest.

This offense has to get started.

SDogo

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2515867 said:
Simple solution: Gather all of the money you have, all of the money you can borrow and all of the money you can get by selling everything you can, then go to Las Vegas and bet it all on the Eagles to win straight up.

If you're so convinced we will lose, you should consider this easy money -- making up for everything you've broken, plus a handsome profit.

Can't you read! He has nothing to sell anymore:p:

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2515831 said:
We arent "due". What is going to change between yesterday to next week, or from the last 3 years to this year?

What is going to change? Do you actually watch NFL football? Crap changes week to week. One team is up, one team is down. This season has been insane to figure out. The Dallas Cowboys have tons of issues, no doubt about it and i could talk about all the things i dont like about this team. But we are freakin due to win a playoff game.

Just when i thought this team was going to die, they came back. They fought to win against Washington this year. They fought to win against the Bucs and fought to beat the Giants. I believe they will beat Philly...somehow. And go and beat slumping Arizona team in the Playoffs. Then go back to NY and do some *** kicking payback in the Championship game.

Look, they could lay another egg this weekend, but what is so fun about predicting that? I have one last week to dream of a Super Bowl...I have one last hope.

Then you negative “boobirds” can have your way all offseason.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Air Force One;2515846 said:
Because I believe in the Football Gods and I don't believe it would have worked out this way for us to lose. The Cowboys are special and I really believe that.

Having Philly as our last game, deep down, I think we always knew it was going to come down to this game but we didn't want to see it.

We will win I believe, and maybe even run the table. These players are capable of it if they get their heads out of their butts.
You believe in Football Gods? You believe those Gods would let Tank, TO and Pacman, (three players kicked off of teams) win anything?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2515861 said:
Did you see US play last night?

Our offense is mentally handicapped.

Baltimore defense > Philly defense

24 points > 3 points

Yeah, I believe we've got a real shot at winning. Call me crazy. Call me a homer. Whatever.

At least I'm not one of those sunshine, fairweather, fans.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2515861 said:
Did you see US play last night?

Our offense is mentally handicapped.

We were playing one of, if not the best, defenses in the league. Romo is off, but I don't see him staying that way too much longer.

The Eagles had under 100 yards until the last five minutes of the game....against the Commanders.

I expect to win.

SDogo

Reaction score
Nav22;2515894 said:
Fact: the Eagles lost today, in a MUST-win game, to a worse team than the one we lost to last night. Their offense put up 3 points.

And by the time we face them next Sunday, they will have nothing but pride to play for. We'll have a playoff spot on the line.

I like our chances.

Your fooling yourself if you think the Eagles would love nothing more then to knock the Cowboys out of the playoffs. It's 1B next 1A which is getting in themselves.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2515867 said:
Simple solution: Gather all of the money you have, all of the money you can borrow and all of the money you can get by selling everything you can, then go to Las Vegas and bet it all on the Eagles to win straight up.

If you're so convinced we will lose, you should consider this easy money -- making up for everything you've broken, plus a handsome profit.

post of the year..

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2515867 said:

Like I said, I fully expect us to CHOKE again this sunday, but I WANT the cowboys to WIN.

And I'm not dumb enough to bet all of my anything on one big score. You go right on ahead though.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
5Countem5;2515868 said:
Dear Lord....

Thank you for NOT putting me in a foxhole with these "fans".

Amen

I have the same thoughts after every loss. It's pathetic.

cmacch

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2515906 said:
Your fooling yourself if you think the Eagles would love nothing more then to knock the Cowboys out of the playoffs. It's 1B next 1A which is getting in themselves.

No one is saying they wouldn't love to knock us out. But purposely "holding back?" Can I please have some of what you're smoking?

SDogo

Reaction score
tomson75;2515915 said:
I have the same thoughts after every loss. It's pathetic.

No, it's an opinion that differs from yours. I'm sure if any of these guys needed to fight to save their lives they would.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
YoMick;2515896 said:
To put it quite simply...

This week should be all about pitch and catch between:
  1. Romo and Owens
  2. Romo and Witten
  3. Romo and Roy Williams
The Defense will do the rest.

This offense has to get started.

what is the deal with oprah ?

SDogo

Reaction score
cmacch;2515918 said:
No one is saying they wouldn't love to knock us out. But purposely "holding back?" Can I please have some of what you're smoking?

I just did not see the same Eagles team I have seen the last 3 weeks. It's not the Skins defense is world beaters. The Eagles literally looked as if they were sleep walking through this game.