- scoring a TD and losing is like kissing Oprah
- scoring a TD and winning is like kissing Halle

I am running with the Win/Loss theme as a Sig

got ya..

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Doomsday;2515930 said:
I surely dont "expect" us to win but I know we are more then capable of beating the Eagles on any field. Should be fun.

I have no doubt whatsoever that - physically - the cowboys are more than capable of beating the Eagles.

I'm not concerned with the actual talent level - again, physically - of the team. I'm concerned with their attitudes, or more specifically their testicular fortitude when it comes to having to win a game in december at the linc in order to make the playoffs. I just don't see the team being able to muster up the necessary "Fire" (for lack of a better word) to get it done.

I'm not saying the eagles are "all that". They aren't. If they were they would have beat the lowly Commanders today. I just think the cowboys are soft. I don't see how anyone can believe otherwise. I'm not saying you should not HOPE they win (as I said before, I do HOPE the cowboys win) I'm just talking about looking at it realistically.

30yrheel

Reaction score
we will get out played and out coached once again, and miss the playoffs, sorry but that's what i see coming

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Philly's defense doesn't rank with the last 3 we've seen. I think we'll run the ball well against them, and we'll hit some huge plays in their secondary. We'll sack McNabb at least 4 times and chase him from the pocket all game long. We have a defense that is playing its best in many a year. Philly will have no running game, and that plays right into our hands on a cold day in Philly.

Even in Philly, this game will be a lopsided win for the Cowboys.

Dallas 30
Philly 16

dfense

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2515787 said:
2005: Lose final game to lowly Rams at home

2006: Lose Final game to lowly Lions at home

2007: Get blown out in final game against Washington

2008: We go to Philadelphia with them still having something to play for

The pressure will higher than in any late season game in the past 3 years and we have had such a horrible track record in games like this late in the season.
1) The Cowboys play better on the road.
2) They usually bounce back from a tough loss.
3) I want them to.

30yrheel

Reaction score
wayne motley;2516119 said:
Philly's defense doesn't rank with the last 3 we've seen. I think we'll run the ball well against them, and we'll hit some huge plays in their secondary. We'll sack McNabb at least 4 times and chase him from the pocket all game long.

Dallas 30
Philly 16

30 point from shotgun draws over and over? wow!

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
Rack;2516094 said:
I have no doubt whatsoever that - physically - the cowboys are more than capable of beating the Eagles.

I'm not concerned with the actual talent level - again, physically - of the team. I'm concerned with their attitudes, or more specifically their testicular fortitude when it comes to having to win a game in december at the linc in order to make the playoffs. I just don't see the team being able to muster up the necessary "Fire" (for lack of a better word) to get it done.

I'm not saying the eagles are "all that". They aren't. If they were they would have beat the lowly Commanders today. I just think the cowboys are soft. I don't see how anyone can believe otherwise. I'm not saying you should not HOPE they win (as I said before, I do HOPE the cowboys win) I'm just talking about looking at it realistically.
My pessimism is somewhat modified. I don't see them doing it twice in a row. So they might pull off the Philly game but blow the wildcard game.

They've put together some pretty good games since starting 5-4 and getting Romo back. Beating the Commanders on the road was a big, necessary game and they did it. Same for the Giants at home.

Ren

Reaction score
Just be grateful we have something to play for next week

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Rack;2515910 said:
Like I said, I fully expect us to CHOKE again this sunday

"Fully"?

Or, truthfully, do you have some expectation that we WON'T choke and we'll win?

Sounds like it's the latter to me.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2516295 said:
"Fully"?

Or, truthfully, do you have some expectation that we WON'T choke and we'll win?

Sounds like it's the latter to me.

Did you hurt yourself over analyzing a simple sentence?

Merry Christmas, Adam.

Mansta54

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2515787 said:
2005: Lose final game to lowly Rams at home

2006: Lose Final game to lowly Lions at home

2007: Get blown out in final game against Washington

2008: We go to Philadelphia with them still having something to play for

The pressure will higher than in any late season game in the past 3 years and we have had such a horrible track record in games like this late in the season.

Biggest LOSER on this board. You're a JOKE of a fan. Please please go pull for another team, your constant negativity is so sickening.. Take a hike!!!!

Slashar00

Reaction score
The only thing that gives me hope is that the Eagles needed a big win today versus a 7-7 team and their offense SUUUUUUCKED.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Rack;2516317 said:
Did you hurt yourself over analyzing a simple sentence?

Merry Christmas, Adam.

Just trying to talk you down from the ledge, Rack.

You know you're not convinced that we're going to lose, or you wouldn't have reacted that way to my suggestion. And that's exactly why I posted it.

cmacch

Reaction score
wayne motley;2516119 said:
Philly's defense doesn't rank with the last 3 we've seen. I think we'll run the ball well against them, and we'll hit some huge plays in their secondary. We'll sack McNabb at least 4 times and chase him from the pocket all game long. We have a defense that is playing its best in many a year. Philly will have no running game, and that plays right into our hands on a cold day in Philly.

Dallas 30
Philly 16

:hammer:

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Not feeling confident. It's in Philly, Romo's late season play and host of other things. I will root for them, but I do not expect that they will win.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2516429 said:
Just trying to talk you down from the ledge, Rack.

You know you're not convinced that we're going to lose, or you wouldn't have reacted that way to my suggestion. And that's exactly why I posted it.

Maybe I'm not convinced we'll lose, but I am convinced that if it's close in the 4th quarter, and we need our defense to make a stop... they won't do it.

mmohican29

Reaction score
if we play like we can for four quarters we will win... EVERY GAME.
it's time for this team to demand a complete performance from itself and accept nothing less than it's best effort. if we do not give that effort, and we lose- than so be it and Romo and the rest of the Underachievers can stew on their failures another full offseason, and listen to the nay sayers say nay over and over and over again.