How confident are you in going into the season with Kazee or Hooker at FS

How confident are you in going into the season with Kazee or Hooker at FS

• Total voters

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Too me it's just more tools in the shed.
But you're hoping that not all of the tools are rusted and ready to fall apart.

You're hoping you have a embarrassment of riches instead.

I hope for the riches.
I know the odds for such hopes though.

GL Kazee and Hooker!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Far more confident in them as I was in Xavier Woods. If both are healthy, think we are getting a good upgrade at the position, but they must be available to do so.

Yeah, it isn't like we were better at FS last year. I'd prefer that the team address the position with high-quality youth, but that hasn't happened. Be nice if Hooker resurrects his career here and fixes that problem. It's unlikely, but it would certainly be welcomed. He's still quite young at 25.

chagus

Reaction score
A lot more confident than previous off seasons, thats for sure. We actually have LEGIT safeties on the roster (If Hooker indeed signs). Crazy!

Eanwen

Reaction score
I really don't know how to answer this poll. TBH I don't think I've seen either guy play.

ghst187

Reaction score
I think Wilson is pretty exciting too though…so we get good production even out of the combo of Hooker/Neal I will be very pleased…

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Stay away from Hooker Over-rated and oft-injured.

Kazee is a good player but is often injured as well.

Bring back Heath. He's healthy and can actually stay on the field more than the previous 2 mentioned. Plus, Heath would be cheap.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Far more confident in them as I was in Xavier Woods. If both are healthy, think we are getting a good upgrade at the position, but they must be available to do so.

That’s where I’m at. The bar was set at Xavier Woods, so it’s not hard to meet or exceed it.

75boyz

Reaction score
More confident than Knight, Steele, Nseskhe or Ball replacing Tyron/LC for anything over 2 games.
The entire season depends on this issue.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Granted we havent even signed Hooker yet, but it looks very likely
this isnt about one player or one position , the entire defense playing as unit..all the new players and new schemes and new coaches will work together..

this group is better then last year, im confident of that..

BTW has hooker even signed yet, he was here but i believe not done deal so this post is premature

I think Kazee, Neal, wilson and hooker along with some youth make much better unit then we have had the last 5 yers..at least on paper.

would you rather we rolled with what we had last year bring back heath and add some draft picks rinse repeat..at least they went out got FAS all over the defense and drafted heavy on defense..

the front 7 is improved and will help the LB core which will help the Dbs..team concepts..

Gaede

Reaction score
None at all. When Kazee and Hooker struggle, I expect we put Wilson at FS and Neal at ss.