Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Apparently our training staff sucks.

GHb_IMIWwAAPF0n

Last edited by a moderator:

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
At some point the players need to lay most of the responsibility on themselves to get in shape, workout and be disciplined and in condition. You can take the horse to the water, but you can't stuff it down his throat. Just freaking more excuses if this is true. And the nerve to complain about the food. Entitled prima donnas.

EST_1986

Reaction score
At some point the players need to lay most of the responsibility on themselves to get in shape, workout and be disciplined and in condition. You can take the horse to the water, but you can't stuff it down his throat. Just freaking more excuses if this is true. And the nerve to complain about the food. Entitled prima donnas.
They are being asked their opinions, should they lie?

heir

Reaction score
The Vikings are number 1 for what that is worth. It is interesting because all you hear is how great the training facilities are.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn't the players give the team 's team travel a C or less grade last year? If true, that players' perspective has not improved in their minds.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This isn't really a topic that's about the cowboys as it has 31 other teams, I was going to exercise my mod duties and move it to another room, damn i'd make a great one!! You better watch yourself!! lol
oooooo! scary! there are only three things i can say.

BEETLEJUICE! BEETLEJUICE! BEETLEJUICE!

:laugh:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
oooooo! scary! there are only three things i can say.

BEETLEJUICE! BEETLEJUICE! BEETLEJUICE!

:laugh:
(blushing!) lol, yeah but anyways, you got to love our stadium, the locker rooms are the best in the business, they better be all that expensive wood in there etc

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ownership

Club owner Jerry Jones receives a rating of 8.6/10 from Cowboys players when considering his willingness to invest in the facilities (19th overall).

Guess there are players who think Jones is cheap like some fans think he is greedy, lol. Spend more money on your players, Jerry! :laugh:

Tussinman

Reaction score
lol @ Mike McCarthy getting an A and Jerry Jones getting a B.
This rating system was voted by the players themselves so shouldn't really be a surprise. Players like Mike and Jerry that's why common complaint is this franchise too soft/buddy buddy with the players

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
(blushing!) lol, yeah but anyways, you got to love our stadium, the locker rooms are the best in the business, they better be all that expensive wood in there etc
They sure do not think the training room is not the best in the business. Buy them more dumbbells, Jerry! :laugh: