How Cowboys graded in NFLPA poll on working conditions

Mark

Reaction score
KC's grades are interesting. The Super Bowl champs handed out a lot of Fs (including ownership) and Ds.

Yet somehow made do.

Cmac

Reaction score
I thought "Championship Culture" was being told to us? Deion says "If you look good, you feel good, if you feel good, you play good. If you play good, they pay good."

Now we need to add "If you sit in a good locker stall, you may practice good. If you practice good, you may travel good, if you travel good, you may sleep well and if you sleep well, you may play well."

RS12

Reaction score
Team travel C minus 22nd. Stevie booking the Motel 6.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Training room and staff not graded so well.

No wonder they were tired for the GB game.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Now we need to add "If you sit in a good locker stall, you may practice good. If you practice good, you may travel good, if you travel good, you may sleep well and if you sleep well, you may play well."
I think you may have just written the lines to a certain someone's next Sleep Number Adjustable Bed commercial.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
giphy.gif
You should really be worried these days lol :star::muttley:

bandfan

Reaction score
Curious how the results might differ if only players that have been members of 2 or more organizations got to vote?

calico

Reaction score
Jerry should be ashamed with those grades. Disgusting. He’s the joneses of F -all.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Ownership #19!!!!!!!

Should tell you a lot.

Jones' clan has some work to do.
You, sage and good fellow, should know tha any bloke can cherry pick woes and points of bliss to suit your agenda. Your disgust with the Joni is duly noted. Actually, 19 skews to mid-annoyance range.

I am more concerned with team travel, #22.
What is going on with our Star Celebrity team travel?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
You, sage and good fellow, should know tha any bloke can cherry pick woes and points of bliss to suit your agenda. Your disgust with the Joni is duly noted. Actually, 19 skews to mid-annoyance range.

I am more concerned with team travel, #22.
What is going on with our Star Celebrity team travel?
Need hotter stewardesses and more leg room on the plane.

nobody

Reaction score
Look at the difference between the SB teams. Winner AND Loser. These grades mean nothing.