How Cowboys graded in NFLPA poll on working conditions

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This rating system was voted by the players themselves so shouldn't really be a surprise. Players like Mike and Jerry that's why common complaint is this franchise too soft/buddy buddy with the players
Got it but I was being sarcastic about the players giving their head coach a higher grade than their owner.

CWR

Reaction score
lol @ Mike McCarthy getting an A and Jerry Jones getting a B.
As long as they are nice and throw large sums of money at the players they will receive favorable grades. Winning isn't the priority for these clowns.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah the owners overall got lower ratings than the coaches. Kansas City who's in the middle of a dynasty gave their owner and F minus for example.
Bold> Shows Chiefs players have more common sense.

MarkP88

Reaction score
Apparently our training staff sucks.

GHb_IMIWwAAPF0n

Did they not like their free membership to Planet Fitness?

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Miami my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do they have lovely ladies in bikinis working for them all day!! Straight A's!!
Their owner is a big believer in taking care of the players, similar to Mark Cuban.

One of his top executives went through the same graduate program with me and his main gig is taking care of the players, their needs, families, etc.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Meh who cares what a bunch of losers think. The only thing they are qualified to comment on is the strength and power of the Green Bay players.

foofighters

Reaction score
This isn't really a topic that's about the cowboys as it has 31 other teams, I was going to exercise my mod duties and move it to another room, damn i'd make a great one!! You better watch yourself!! lol
Part of those duties mean reading the forums. You're too busy asking questions all day long and giving one word responses to everyone that posts there. You're way too busy to be an effective mod.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Part of those duties mean reading the forums. You're too busy asking questions all day long and giving one word responses to everyone that posts there. You're way too busy to be an effective mod.
I was making a point wasn't being rude, you obviously are upset, I struck a nerve!! Sorry not sorry, it's never that serious!!

foofighters

Reaction score
I was making a point wasn't being rude, you obviously are upset, I struck a nerve!! Sorry not sorry, it's never that serious!!
Nope, I never get angry here. Just pointing out facts because after all, you're always about wanting everyone's thoughts. So there you go...

Oh, and I've never taken you serious. You're the goofy kid in the corner that asks questions all day long. You can't take someone like that serious.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Imagine being the richest franchise in sports. Your owner has his own helicopter, and yacht. Yet you, as the employee on the field who fills the seats, dont have a company plane to take you to and from away games.

Culture!

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Dallas ranked 12 with an A-.

Philly ranked 4 with a C.

How does that happen?
You're looking at the grade for 1 category and then the overall rank.

There are a lot more categories that go into the overall rank.