How do Cowboys fix red zone problems?

plasticman

Reaction score
The return of Fredericks and competition at Left guard will resolve a lot of the issues in the red zone.

Hopefully we can add a healthier to Tyron Smith.

Ultimately, a better performing offensive line is the key.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions I suppose. Even if they are ridiculously absurd.

Just like you are! Even if your opinion isnt based on any sort of fact at all, and is the absurd one

It's not an opinion held by NFL exec's either. Including our own who offered Beasley more money per year and a longer term than they offered Cobb.

But replying "downgrading at slot :lmao::thumbup:" is pretty childish and shows lack of knowledge!

But I'm glad I could teach you what downgrade means

Last edited:

iRepDatStar

Reaction score
I only read the first two pages.. but seems like ppl here think because witten is back our red zone issues will be over? Really? Because of Jason Witten? I dont get where this is coming from... he never really was a TD machine.. look at the numbers ppl

Mr_437

Reaction score
Trade FB Olawale back to OAK for FB Keith Smith...Redzone fixed.

HoplessCowboysFan36

Reaction score
Just like you are! Even if your opinion isnt based on any sort of fact at all, and is the absurd one

It's not an opinion held by NFL exec's either. Including our own who offered Beasley more money per year and a longer term than they offered Cobb.

But replying "downgrading at slot :lmao::thumbup:" is pretty childish and shows lack of knowledge!

Look, I was simply implying I strongly disagree. I never called you a name. But you are apparently looking for an argument.

Name calling and insults on a discussion forum is teaching me something? Obviously we have a different opinion. No reason to be a little punk about it. I was simply implying that I STRONGLY disagree with Cobb being a downgrade. Maybe he has not been as durable as Beasley recently.. but he is a far superior player when on the field..
People can have a different opinion without arguing, your obviously not one of them. So I wont waste any more time responding to a ignorant punk like you.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Look, I was simply implying I strongly disagree. I never called you a name. But you are apparently looking for an argument.

Name calling and insults on a discussion forum is teaching me something? Obviously we have a different opinion. No reason to be a little punk about it. I was simply implying that I STRONGLY disagree with Cobb being a downgrade. Maybe he has not been as durable as Beasley recently.. but he is a far superior player when on the field..
People can have a different opinion without arguing, your obviously not one of them. So I wont waste any more time responding to a ignorant punk like you.

Where's the name calling? Show it.
Lol don't play victim.

No he's not the far superior player when on the field, and nothing backs that claim.

Lol don't go calling someone ignorant who is just trying to inform you on a topic you are ignorant about. Especially when you start the convo with two sarcastic comments.

It'll be okay cupcake.

HoplessCowboysFan36

Reaction score
Where's the name calling? Show it.
Lol don't play victim.

No he's not the far superior player when on the field, and nothing backs that claim.

Lol don't go calling someone ignorant who is just trying to inform you on a topic you are ignorant about. Especially when you start the convo with two sarcastic comments.

So Beasley has better career stats? He has half the total TD. 2000 less yards. Less catches. Far lower average per games. So how are you educating me again? By using opinions has facts? You're an idiot and im done.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
So Beasley has better career stats? He has half the total TD. 2000 less yards. Less catches. Far lower average per games. So how are you educating me again? By using opinions has facts? You're an idiot and im done.

Yeah use career stats for a guy with 73 starts compared and Rodgers throwing him the ball to a guy with 22 career starts and Rodgers not throwing him the ball.

What a stupid *** basis lmao.

Even with the difference in QBs Beasley has more yards and TDs over the last three years. Which is way more indicative of the two players CURRENTLY than using career stats for an eight year veteran lmao.

This is simply to help you out. Don't call someone an idiot who is obviously much more intelligent than you, it's a really bad look.

See ya snowflake

Big_D

Reaction score
I love how Cowboy fans all get along so well. It's beautiful!

quickccc

Reaction score
Trade FB Olawale back to OAK for FB Keith Smith...Redzone fixed.

i hated we ever made that move. Olawale cannot lead block worth anything the trade and money for him.
and reportedly there was only a 200K difference. and Smith, who could catch, run and play special teams as well like Olawale
was a former LB was a much more physical, punishing lead blocker than Olawale, and with very rare touches and limited playing time snaps
that's the sole we needed a FB too.
and to add to it, i believe we just re-signed Olawale to a new 2 year deal , with no likely camp competition,.