How do the Jets compare to the Giants?

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
This game will really show us the makeup of the cowboys and whether 'this year is different'.

Historically, this is the kinid of game we usually lose.

1) Aaron Rodgers. He just has our number. For whatever reason, the Cowboys have the most problems stopping him.

2) After massive victories, we usually come out flat for the next game. Think of how we came out against San Fran after beating Tampa Bay.

3) Dak has a tough time putting up points against the best defenses, which any QB will have that problem since that's what makes them a great defense. The real issue is can our D get to Aaron Rodgers and batter him like Jones. On paper, they might have a weaker O-line, but games never seem to play out in real life how they do on paper.

I think our game against the Jets will be a real litmus test of who we are this season. How will we respond after a major, dominant victory? Will we come out complacent and flat as we usually do after a major win, or will we string together two definitive victories?
Please cite your empirical evidence which states Dallas historically loses this type of game.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
They have a top 5 defense and Aaron Rodgers, a true #1 WR G. Wilson and two good RB's Breece Hall and Dalvin Cook.

It will be a tough game
Well we can scratch Rodgers off the list, but they still have a very good defense.

GINeric

Reaction score
Obviously, the Jets have a better QB than the Giants. Beyond that, I don't have much insight into our next opponent.

So, in what ways do you expect the Jets to be better/worse than the Giants?

The Jets have a GREAT defense, trust me. I really hope we don't sleep on them. I expect a low scoring game.

Scotman

Reaction score
And yet that's my opinion..lmao hypocrite much??
What are you even talking about?

I have no idea why got you so twisted up over this thread. Seriously. I haven't talked ugly to you. If you thought it was a pointless question, you could have just moved on. I literally can't imagine why you'd come after me over a thread that was as non-controversial as it gets.

I apologize that the timing of my question wasn't suitable for you. I am sorry if I responded to you in any way that made you feel like you had to defend yourself. Equally, I'm sorry that I asked the question or attempted to start a discussion. I have zero desire to argue with you when I have no idea why there's an argument in the first place. I literally just wanted opinions on an opponent I don't follow at all.

@Bobhaze or @WoodysGirl Is it possible to delete this thread? I didn't intend to create any controversy.