How do the Jets compare to the Giants?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
If you can jump out with a solid lead and force them to pass they don’t have the best OL. If it’s a close game they have the huge advantage at QB.

Scotman

Reaction score
how can you ask us to compare when we haven't seen the jets play a real game?? let's watch the game tonight should be a good litmus test for them.. but right now they're the most overhyped dream team scenario on paper.... now they have to go prove it...
I asked because I thought some of the others here probably know more than I do, even though they haven't played. I'm interested in what opinions people have. Plus, it gives me an idea of some things for me to watch for tonight.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I asked because I thought some of the others here probably know more than I do, even though they haven't played. I'm interested in what opinions people have. Plus, it gives me an idea of some things for me to watch for tonight.
But not a single person has seen this jets team play against anybody so we simply need to watch tonight like everyone else and it's gonna be everyone's first views of this jet's new loaded team...

RandyOh

Reaction score
This is going to a low scoring game ( well compared to last nights game) going against this Jets defense, but i think Rodgers will be doing most of his complaining from the ground this game. This D line is going to be all over Rodgers. Think we win 20 to 14

JayFord

Reaction score
The Jets have who i consider to be the best corner in the NFL in Sauce Gardner...

dude is not to be played with, i consider their defense to be San Fran Lite...not as good but they are good

Aaron Rodgers we know of him

Breece Hall wrap, wrap, wrap, wrap...contain the edges dont let him bend them because dude can fly

they added some nice receiving weapons and mecole hardman is someone to watch out for.....he isnt a 8 catch 100 yard kinda guy but hes a guy that on 3rd and 8 can get you 10 yards and he can do it 3 times per game

btcutter

Reaction score
Obviously, the Jets have a better QB than the Giants. Beyond that, I don't have much insight into our next opponent.

So, in what ways do you expect the Jets to be better/worse than the Giants?
Can any team be worse than the Giants last night? That was our cake walk for the year. Everyone else has taken notice and unlikely lay an egg like that.

Jets has better Defense, QB, WR than Giants. It'll be a dogfight.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Obviously, the Jets have a better QB than the Giants. Beyond that, I don't have much insight into our next opponent.

So, in what ways do you expect the Jets to be better/worse than the Giants?
They have one of the best defenses in the league. Weak Oline, but really good skill players.

shabazz

Reaction score
Yep. It's going to come down to Rodgers and how fast of a release he still has.
Very true. Another issue is that the Jets have a Monster running game and if they are effective that will open up the passing lanes for Rodgers.

Shutting down the Jets potent running game is the key to victory

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Breece Hall wrap, wrap, wrap, wrap...contain the edges dont let him bend them because dude can fly
How New York will utilize Hall this season is the main reason why I will be watching the game. His season was cut short last year by the knee injury. His burst and field vision was impressive in my opinion.

The Jets added Dalvin Cook during the offseason. That should siphon some carries from Hall. Still, my other question is how well has Hall bounced back?

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
The QB makes a huge difference. Jones was able to scramble some, gaining a few yards. Rodgers won't just run he uses his feet to buy time to pass. The safety's will have their work cut out for them but if they can hold up this cowboys DL will feast.
Rodgers hasn't even needed two working legs to spoil our day in the recent past.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I expect to see this face again

Mmr3o-1635519411-210504-blog-packers%20cardinals%20face.jpg

Scotman

Reaction score
But not a single person has seen this jets team play against anybody so we simply need to watch tonight like everyone else and it's gonna be everyone's first views of this jet's new loaded team...
And you think no one might have an opinion on the subject?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL Yeah, that too... trying to multitask fails everytime
Tell me about it. It has gotten to the point my grammatical errors are hitting almost every post, especially when I am at work like I am now, lol.