How do we beat the Bengals?

stinkface

Reaction score
Only way we are winning is if Burrows stinks it up alas Dak. I don't see that happening. His wide receivers and TE are light years better then ours. They also invested lots of money on the O line. Their front office appears to be a lot more dedicated to success then ours.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I do think the Bengals are really good.

Last week was as flukey as flukey gets.
They won't be -5 in turnover differential again this year.....maybe for many years
And they won't lose their snapper in the middle of the game to neuter one of the league's best kickers.

But if the D can at least get a couple of turnovers and the offense not turn it over at all, maybe we can keep it close.
A couple of those picks were tipped passes at the LOS, so maybe be sure to get the hands up on pass plays.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Burrow goes down, we have a chance. Unfortunately, he's pretty tough and is coming with a chip on his shoulder after his poor performance week 1. He's going to torch us.

kskboys

Reaction score
I like the way we match up with them defensively.

Their OL is still a mess and we should be able to pressure Burrow. He was quite reckless with the ball Sunday.

I actually think we have a decent chance, but they will need to limit the damage Chase does.....yeah you Diggs.

I can fully see something like a 17-16 win.

We are going to get beat by the Giants on the road the following Monday night though.
TB's OL is a mess.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Send them to Old Texas stadium and have somebody flatten the tires of Buses!

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Run it. Utilize the RB's in the passing game, screens and wheel routes to Pollard and Zeke. Lean on Shultz in the passing game as well, Trubisky and Freiermuth had a big day against their D last week. Keep their offense on the sideline. Keep the defense fresh and get a couple turnovers. A defensive score would help. Minimal penalties.

IF they are successful with all that, they've got a good shot. If not, probably a blowout.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
IMO. we've got to go back and do what we said we we're going to do vs Tampa Bay , and thats get the run game going and revolve around that and play solid defense. We've got a bit of a struggle on the o-line, a shaky backup qb, and wrs trying to figure it out.

How do you help your o-line out?
How do you protect your qb and get the most of him?
How do you help your young , inexperienced wr's gain separation?
How do you help your keep defense fresh?

Run the frikkin ball!

Teams are dropping a safety down in the box presnap because they know that 99% of the time we'll change up. It's been that way dating back to Romo.

I bet that if Parcells was the coach we could win the majority of these upcoming games with Rush and this defense. We probably wouldn't have lost to the Bucs.

This is all on MM and KM. Don''t out coach yourselves. You know what ingredients you've got, get cookin!
R - U - S - H! RUSH, RUSH...................................RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: BAT

visionary

Reaction score
IMO. we've got to go back and do what we said we we're going to do vs Tampa Bay , and thats get the run game going and revolve around that and play solid defense. We've got a bit of a struggle on the o-line, a shaky backup qb, and wrs trying to figure it out.

How do you help your o-line out?
How do you protect your qb and get the most of him?
How do you help your young , inexperienced wr's gain separation?
How do you help your keep defense fresh?

Run the frikkin ball!

Teams are dropping a safety down in the box presnap because they know that 99% of the time we'll change up. It's been that way dating back to Romo.

I bet that if Parcells was the coach we could win the majority of these upcoming games with Rush and this defense. We probably wouldn't have lost to the Bucs.

This is all on MM and KM. Don''t out coach yourselves. You know what ingredients you've got, get cookin!

simpler

we don’t