How do we beat the Bengals?

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Micah needs to pressure Burrows into week 1 Burrows.

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
locking their locker room with a key and eating the key so they don't go out and don't play, and lose by default

J_Allen

Reaction score
Micah needs to pressure Burrows into week 1 Burrows.

I am heartbroken for this young man. He plays with so much passion and intensity and he's surrounded by nothing but trash.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We dont.

They have to do a better job of passing out of run looks. Everyone knows we are going to run abd we should. But we also need them crowding the line to give rush better throwing windows with these receivers who cant get open.

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
that can also work, attentive Mr. Jones, we can help you have a successful season. LOL

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'll eat a pair of my underpants, and put it on video, if Rush and this joke receiving corp beat the Bengals.

"Oh, but the Minnesota game" is about to crash down, hard. Noah Brown is our #2 receiver. Yeah, okay.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
IMO. we've got to go back and do what we said we we're going to do vs Tampa Bay , and thats get the run game going and revolve around that and play solid defense. We've got a bit of a struggle on the o-line, a shaky backup qb, and wrs trying to figure it out.

How do you help your o-line out?
How do you protect your qb and get the most of him?
How do you help your young , inexperienced wr's gain separation?
How do you help your keep defense fresh?

Run the frikkin ball!

Teams are dropping a safety down in the box presnap because they know that 99% of the time we'll change up. It's been that way dating back to Romo.

I bet that if Parcells was the coach we could win the majority of these upcoming games with Rush and this defense. We probably wouldn't have lost to the Bucs.

This is all on MM and KM. Don''t out coach yourselves. You know what ingredients you've got, get cookin!

With a lot of help from the Bengals. And Burrow impersonates Dak.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
We beat the Bengals by doing whatever we can to acquire better players than they have.