How do we feel about La'el Collins?

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
He was a lock for the first round, he isn't (allegedly) a suspect and he'd be the heir apparent to Free. And for what its worth his former coordinator is publicly supporting him saying "he was perfect for us."

The draft isn't about filling needs (you do that in free agency); it's about acquiring the best talent with the right kind of guys.

Offensive line, obviously, isn't an area of need but would you guys remove him from your boards? If not where would you take him?

Myself i'd go d-line or secondary in the 2nd and would be tempted to grab him in the 3rd if he was still languishing around.

Jenky

Reaction score
He was a lock for the first round, he isn't (allegedly) a suspect and he'd be the heir apparent to Free. And for what its worth his former coordinator is publicly supporting him saying "he was perfect for us."

The draft isn't about filling needs (you do that in free agency); it's about acquiring the best talent with the right kind of guys.

Offensive line, obviously, isn't an area of need but would you guys remove him from your boards? If not where would you take him?

Myself i'd go d-line or secondary in the 2nd and would be tempted to grab him in the 3rd if he was still languishing around.

I'd take a late round flyer on him. Definitely not in the 3rd.

This could be another Aaron Hernandez situation where no one knows anything initially and then BAM.

fortdick

Reaction score
I guess we just toss RKG right out the window. How about if he buys off or kills the witnesses, we can claim he was found not guilty and that he is a swell guy.

When does Hernandez parole?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is a big guy...I think if he was Guilty the Cops or someone would have seen him at the time...unless he is some kind of Ninja who can hide his body...in that case he might be even more interesting to have on the field playing for you.

Sorry...lost my train of thought.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Really not enough info for us fans to make the right decision.

Based on the info we do have though I say pass.

Jenky

Reaction score
He is a big guy...I think if he was Guilty the Cops or someone would have seen him at the time...unless he is some kind of Ninja who can hide his body...in that case he might be even more interesting to have on the field playing for you.

And if he was completely innocent, he wouldn't be our topic of discussion. He would have been drafted already. I don't get it. Something is going on here.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And if he was completely innocent, he wouldn't be our topic of discussion. He would have been drafted already. I don't get it. Something is going on here.

Are ninjas ever really innocent...I mean even if they are avenging a death when they go out to assassinate someone else...they are still assassinating someone.

Things that make you go....Hmmmm

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
I hope The cowboys would be doing some homework on finding out what they can...information is that he hasn't been in touch with the murder victim since last September and if they could find out if he had an alibi at the time of the murder that checks out, I might be inclined to use the third round pick on him...

BigD5

Reaction score
From all accounts I've heard from people who know the kid and his family, he's a great kid who has never been in any kind of trouble.

I also heard he has had the same gf since high school

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score

ninjas will do that to you.

erod

Reaction score
From all accounts I've heard from people who know the kid and his family, he's a great kid who has never been in any kind of trouble.

I also heard he has had the same gf since high school

The key is EX-girlfriend who was pregnant with his baby right before he became a millionaire.

Smells.

reddyuta

Reaction score
The key is EX-girlfriend who was pregnant with his baby right before he became a millionaire.

Smells.

this is plain conjecture unless you did the paternity test yourself.

erod

Reaction score
No one on planet earth knows who the father of that baby is yet

I know. I'm just painting the picture that teams are looking at.

I'd draft him in the 7th round at this point. If he was cleared today, I'd draft him tonight.