How do we feel about La'el Collins?

erod

Reaction score
I personally feel like a 5th would be what I'm willing to deal. Rather not go any higher

We have no idea what happen but if he is innocent then getting him in round 5 would be so well worth it

Won't know if he's innocent by tomorrow.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I would seriously look at him in the 3rd and definitely take him in the 4th.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
One thing about Collins, he was part of that group that the LSU staff pointed out as lazy a couple of years ago, led by Sam Montgomery.

So far, all of them have are either hanging on by a string, never made it or busted out.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Sorry. I'll pass on this guy. Normal behavior would be to make a bee line to the police and tell everything you know, like several days ago. Why is he exhibiting abnormal behavior given the sense of urgency? There is absolutely no rational reason to wait until AFTER the draft to talk to the police. Unless he has something to hide.

I expect him to be an undrafted FA after Saturday. Like it or not, innocent until proven guilty does not fly in the court of public opinion. We don't need a media circus camped out at camp dragging La'el Collins through the mud, and by association, the Cowboys.

One has to err on the side of caution in this instance.

Speak for yourself. I will reserve judgment when given an uninformed decision.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I think he'll get drafted tomorrow. A team will take a flyer on him in case there is nothing to it, but not with a draft pick as high as this.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I'm starting to get the feeling that this guys not talking for a reason why wouldn't he come out in front of every Camera and say he has nothing to do with anything

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Maybe not by us,but I'll be shocked if he isn't selected tonight.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
One thing about Collins, he was part of that group that the LSU staff pointed out as lazy a couple of years ago, led by Sam Montgomery.

So far, all of them have are either hanging on by a string, never made it or busted out.

Except his coordinator went out of his way to praise Collins.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Yea sadly the infant passed away today.. so both the mother and son both dead. Terrible story.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
If he won't play if drafted, he isn't worth drafting. I'd call him and ask if he is serious about sitting out until next years draft. Otherwise, I probably draft him in the 5th round.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Could be a bluff

Will another year off move him up to the 1st round in 2016?

He can't go back to LSU

Yea i don't understand it. It's in his favor to atleast go undrafted and allow for a bidding war to happen for him this year. He will hurt his stock waiting a year to enter the draft.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I wouldn't draft a guy who requested to be ineligible for the draft any higher than the 6th or 7th.

Rumors, tall tales, whatever. The fact that he asked to be removed from the draft at the last minute is enough to drop him way down the list, IMO.