How Do We Get Arch Manning?

jgboys1

Reaction score
We are married to Dak. Jerry won’t be drafting a QB for at least 3 years. He is going to make this team “ Dak Friendly” as possible over the next few seasons.

McMicah

Reaction score
My level of depression that we resigned Dak is now at an all time high. We could’ve tanked next year and gotten Archie :facepalm:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My level of depression that we resigned Dak is now at an all time high. We could’ve tanked next year and gotten Archie :facepalm:
Don’t lose faith. Arch probably comes out in three years when Dak is nearing the end of his contract. It won’t hurt to let Manning be backup for a season, two at most. I would go all in to get to the #1 spot when it’s time unless he comes out early.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I was not happy watching the Arch throw a dime and get dancing, my goodness. Dude might be the best Manning ever, definitely, the most athletic n swaggy.

Knowing, Jerry n crew extended Dak and possibly lost out on Arch is not a good feeling.

gtb1943

Reaction score
certainly played better against a better team but still not a really good one
we will see once he faces a tough D
But he is looking pretty good