How Do We Get Arch Manning?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
His family has a history of winning. You think they're going to let him go to a loser franchise like the Cowboys. He would probably demand a trade like Eli did with San Diego.

McMicah

Reaction score
Here we go, another I hate Dak thread. Have fun!
I started this before the NO game. Wasnt hating on Dak at all. Just enamored with the guys talent after his game Saturday. He’s going to be incredibly coveted

McMicah

Reaction score
This talk is all based on what he did against a team that would probably lose to Colorado.
It’s not about utsa. It’s about hitting guys in the facemask while running toward the sideline, or drop it in their breadbasket 40yards downfield. I don’t get to see that much

Kingofholland

Reaction score
The Cowboys won't be investing a lot in other QBs over the next couple of years. It would be great to have a Manning under center, but chances are you would see a day 3 draft pick only.

gtb1943

Reaction score
It’s not about utsa. It’s about hitting guys in the facemask while running toward the sideline, or drop it in their breadbasket 40yards downfield. I don’t get to see that much
its REAL easy to do that when you are under no pressure and can wait and really let go. Yeah the kid has an arm but so what?
Jumongous Russel had the most powerful arm I ever saw but a minus dollar head
No indication yet that the latest Manning is anything more than a hot prospect.
If he was as great as you claim he would be starting

McMicah

Reaction score
its REAL easy to do that when you are under no pressure and can wait and really let go. Yeah the kid has an arm but so what?
Jumongous Russel had the most powerful arm I ever saw but a minus dollar head
No indication yet that the latest Manning is anything more than a hot prospect.
If he was as great as you claim he would be starting
…except the current starter is a 1st round pick and the top qb in the draft class…Please do research before making claims like this. UT has a massive luxury of having 2 of the best QBs in college football. It’s incredible that Archie is actually pressing Ewers

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Sorry, not impressed yet by him. If his last name was manning, how much attention would he get?

He was the #1 recruit in the country coming out of high school. He had a good high school career. He has an elite arm. He's 6-4, 212 lbs. He can make all the throws, and has running ability. He displays excellent knowledge of the game.

And, his last name is Manning.

What is there to not like?

gtb1943

Reaction score
He was the #1 recruit in the country coming out of high school. He had a good high school career. He has an elite arm. He's 6-4, 212 lbs. He can make all the throws, and has running ability. He displays excellent knowledge of the game.

And, his last name is Manning.

What is there to not like?
Lets be honest here: he is mostly storied for his name not his play

Mr_437

Reaction score
Cowboys are stuck with Dak, so no need to waste much thought on drafting Arch. Trust in GM Jerry.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Ewers should return for one more year. And then Arch can take over as a junior and senior. He is in no rush to go to the NFL...he should use up all of his eligibility like Peyton and Eli and that is probably the plan.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Just a few short years ago it was, “Tank for Lawrence (Trevor)”

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ewers should return for one more year. And then Arch can take over as a junior and senior. He is in no rush to go to the NFL...he should use up all of his eligibility like Peyton and Eli and that is probably the plan.
Naw I don’t think that’s the approach you get in as soon as possible it seems. Teams use age against you though he could be 40 and they’d still pick him with the first pick lol.

gtb1943

Reaction score
against a pretty pathetic opponent he did not look all that great yesterday
Now of course he is a freshman; but all the buildup kind of fell flat yesterday

quickccc

Reaction score
We are married to Dak Prescott for the next 5 years.
It won't matter if we have the #1 pick and the next John Elway is sitting there.

Beat up injury toll on the QB would change everything ..

Andrew Luck,... Russell Wilson ..... Carlson Wentz ....

Wear & Tear toll made them a mere shell of themselves and force retirement or cut/release.

Do we think wear & tear toll would happen to Dak ..??

:huh: