How do we get that Patriots level execution?

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Even when Patriots lose, 95% of the players look sharp and masters of their position. They execute almost perfectly play after play. Every player seems to know the technique to use for each situation and mistakes are rare.

What are they doing that could help Dallas improve? It is not all Brady though having a vet in the pocket certainly helps.

Garret going on 10 years, is he really not preparing for every team and not adjusting during the game or what?
Cloning :lmao2:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Man please flawed h---, HE WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN. Who said someone he didnt like what the h--- you spouting off about. I said he would not hire those kinds of coaches again. Could care less if done before, those are the kind of coaches needed here.
Who are you calling, "that kind of coach"?

DHCBF66

Reaction score
Even when Patriots lose, 95% of the players look sharp and masters of their position. They execute almost perfectly play after play. Every player seems to know the technique to use for each situation and mistakes are rare.

What are they doing that could help Dallas improve? It is not all Brady though having a vet in the pocket certainly helps.

Garret going on 10 years, is he really not preparing for every team and not adjusting during the game or what?
95%? REALLY?

JayFord

Reaction score
They dont feel themselves after every win

bill B humbles them and tells them 7-0 dont mean jack crap we got a game next week and its tougher than the last

hes also not afraid to cut people if needed

Zman5

Reaction score
+1

He's a freak of nature who started learning how to break down game film at around the age of five with his father who was a coach at West Point and then he met Ernie Adams (who many have never heard of) when I think they were like eight years old. They've been obsessing about football football together most of their lives. No one can match their brainpower & experience. The only hope is they'll retire soon. If they don't, they'll continue winning even after Brady and it wouldn't surprise me if Belichik and Ernie want to hang around long enough to show they can win without Brady.

The story of these two is fascinating, I highly recommend reading about their history

Thanks for that read. That was super interesting. Looks like the Patriots got a human super computer working for them during the game. That's a huge advantage.

I recommend everyone read that piece. Specially people who says coaching doesn't matter and only thing that matters is players executing better.

starfan1

Reaction score
Their owner goes to massage parlors for hummers
Their head coach is the best there has ever been at least in the last 25 years
Their QB is the best there has ever been
They dont take any mess from players you are part of system ans perform or your gone
They manage the salary cap era better than all
Its the culture
Did i mention the owner goes to..........; Never mind!
Also don't hurt to spy gate,Deflate gate although Im not convinced they are the only organization to do that. They just got caught

Last edited:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I don't even want Patriots level execution. I mean, obviously I would, but every team in the league is playing catch up with them. They have the greatest coach ever. They have probably the best QB ever. No other team has even close of that tandem.

But you don't need them to have some success. Pete Carroll, Tomlin, Pederson, McCarthy, Harbaugh, Kubiak all won a Super Bowl(s). Heck even the guy about to get fired in Atlanta should have won a Super Bowl with Matt Ryan.
Pederson? he won becaue of Reich, that much is obvious now....his team is falling apart.

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
Pats are 3-3-1 without their offense taking any snaps this season. Just defense and ST.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
What are they doing that could help Dallas improve?
o_O
3e5umq.jpg

starfan1

Reaction score
its like that every year they beat whose in front of them. and they end up in the SB that whole beating teams with losing records stuff don't hold much with me.They have top 5 offense and top 5 defense and ooh they have Brady and BB. Its actually how they are beating folks

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Garrett is one of the worst coaches in the league. Talent has been better than average for a while in Dallas. He does nothing with it.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score

It pains me to see how flat we were against the freaking Jets! That was a game we should’ve won regardless who was playing.

I kept telling my wife, who’s a big Steeler’s fan that I can’t wait to play the damn Pats!

Yeah, don’t bite off more than you can chew. And I’m high off whipping the off-season Super Bowl bound Eagles and their awesome QB!

But hopefully we build off this. Hopefully we get fully healthy after this BYE. Hopefully we kick the Gnats in there place in the damn teeth on Monday night and go on a serious run.

Hopefully this Jet’s loss was what we needed.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Anybody notice last night the loophole that allowed Belichick to run 2.5 minutes off the clock by continuously taking delay of game penalties (and the Jets kept declining them)?

Belichick admitted during his press conference that its something the NFL is going to need to fix....

That was a gift to the league from Belichick. He could have saved that for when it mattered, but he did it when it didn't mean a thing to him.

... except to show everyone that he is the only coach in the league on top of every little detail.