How do you feel about a Cowboys at Pats 2019 opener?

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
And what played into their favor in Superbowl Championshios? The smell of hotdogs in a climate controlled stadium?! :lmao2:
I guess this isn’t the best phrasing I’ve ever done, but I was trying to say the Patriots would presumably have an edge in a cold weather game against Dallas, not that the Patriots were deficient in games that were not played under such conditions.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Too early.

Not as much reward for a big Win if you get it at that point in the season.

I agree, a win like that early in the season wouldn't impress the AP voters as much as it would in November.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'd be down with that. It's a high profile matchup and honestly I would rather play the Pats early rather than later. They seems to get better as the season rolls along.

I'd like Jerry & Son to be there while the Patriots raise yet another Super Bowl banner.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I'd like Jerry & Son to be there while the Patriots raise yet another Super Bowl banner.

LLLOOLLL, would it work though? Would it sink it? Maybe if the owner invited them into the trophy room to show them the 6 trophies and said you know what the Jones's boys, we started out with none and you guys had 5.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I think it's too early in the season to play that game but it would still be something to excite the Cowboys fan base. This seems to be a common pick to be the Pats opener among most of the sources I see predicting the schedule.
2ytu8y.gif

Wish it were true. Unfortunately, we play the Gnats for the season opener. Maybe they'll have a different QB so we don't have to watch Looney-tunes facial expressions. :laugh:
2ytuiy.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Last edited: