How do you like Dak now?

Blackrain

Reaction score
No worries just funning ya. People can give criticism of any aspect of the team, but some will call them haters. I agree with you take on the defense last week.
I'm just hoping everyone is on their a game this week because I think if they are with the level DAk is playing at we can get past the eagles.
I think if we have no pre-snap penalties no turnovers guys catch the ball when it hits them in the hands and the defense can get some stops we got this game.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
A lot of fans on this board still don’t like him. I’m convinced there’s fans that still wouldn’t like him even if we won the Super Bowl and he was the games MVP.

Blackrain

Reaction score
A lot of fans on this board still don’t like him. I’m convinced there’s fans that still wouldn’t like him even if we won the Super Bowl and he was the games MVP.
Yep all the ones that have been quiet as little mice for the last few weeks.
They are just waiting anticipating this game coming up and hoping for him to fail.

I don't see it happening I see him continuing to play at a high level and them having to stay tucked in their little holes and quiet.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
You’re missing an equation. I’m not gonna take anything away from Dak. He’s playing very well. But here’s a statistic for you. That might put it in perspective for you. Over the last six games, he’s had on average 1.2 seconds longer in the pocket to throw the ball which in the NFL is basically an eternity, then he did against the San Francisco 49ers. That 1.2 seconds of extra time against teams that don’t have a pass rush? Has made Dak Prescott a remarkable quarterback. That 1.2 seconds of extra time that he’s enjoyed on average over the last six games will disappear come playoff time. Hence, Dak needs to win a big game. Then he’s in the club.

Blackrain

Reaction score
You’re missing an equation. I’m not gonna take anything away from Dak. He’s playing very well. But here’s a statistic for you. That might put it in perspective for you. Over the last six games, he’s had on average 1.2 seconds longer in the pocket to throw the ball which in the NFL is basically an eternity, then he did against the San Francisco 49ers. That 1.2 seconds of extra time against teams that don’t have a pass rush? Has made Dak Prescott a remarkable quarterback. That 1.2 seconds of extra time that he’s enjoyed on average over the last six games will disappear come playoff time. Hence, Dak needs to win a big game. Then he’s in the club.
There is always the slim possibility that our offensive line is pass protecting a little better at this point in the season then it was when we played San Francisco.
For Dak to get a big win come play off time the front office needs to open its big wallet and do like San Francisco adding talent when it becomes available.

Instead we sit on our hands and watch the trade deadline go by and other players become available not adding to our talent and making it tough for Dak to compete with the playoff teams that do

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I don't know, if Dak starts laying stinkers with ints or innacuracy in his passes then to me it's on him. If it's sloppy play like we are used to seeing, stupid penalties, obvious lack of preparation, etc. then the blame should go elsewhere. I honestly would just like to finally see them win a BIG road game in the playoffs at least in the divisional round.
That's fair. Respect that take

I'd like to see us win a divisional game too. Home or away.