How do you like Dak now?

Blackrain

Reaction score
To be determined.
A good showing and a win against the eagles next week would be really great and I think give everyone a lot of confidence just hoping the rest of the team shows up and does their job and doesn't leave him out on an island

Blackrain

Reaction score
I'm Loving it, but all that matters is the nest 4 weeks and the playoffs
I hear you brother I'm anxious to see him do well in the playoff but at my age now I definitely appreciate the little spurts of good football I get to watch because the more I think I know and can predict what's going to happen the more surprised I am by the actual results

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Dak has looked absolutely fabulous lately. That being said the next 4 games will show us what kind of team we have
And if we falter that's exactly what we'll be talking about -- the team

If we win, it's all about Dak
If we don't he'll be the last thing the minions want to talk about.

Wonder what it's like to have devoted fans who give you complete credit for team success and complete absolution for team failures

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It definitely is a signature win especially for Dak who put the team on his back and made up for the defenses lack of ability to get a stop all the way up until the end when they finally came up big.

He also would have had a rushing touchdown if it hadn't been called back because of the hold he overcame penalties and did everything in his skill set to win in spite of the fact the defense couldn't get a stop and was seriously struggling
Why are you such a hater of our defense. Go find another team to root for.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
This is the same Dak we have seen for eight years. He's a streaky QB that can look like an MVP over stretches and look like a fourth round reach at times.

We are all about to find out what Dak is over the next four weeks and the playoffs. We have been here before.

Vandyr

Reaction score
I'm not excited about 8 wins against bad teams. Now, if Dak can lead the team to wins over the Eagles, Lions and 49ers, it's a different story. And if he can show up in the playoffs instead of one and done yet again, my view of him will change completely. But it's been 8 years of this, I'm not holding my breath.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Why are you such a hater of our defense. Go find another team to root for.
Oh boy did I trigger something there because I said our defense couldn't get a stop.

I don't hate our defense at all but they certainly got enough talent out there to get a stop once in awhile and not make things so difficult on our quarterback I did say they came up big at the end don't know how you get that I hate our defense.

Blackrain

Reaction score
The defense kinda sucked?
I mean they sure weren't set in the world on fire.
But that said I have seen the Cowboys with a hell of a lot worse defenses than this even on a bad day like against Seattle

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

Wonder what it's like to have devoted fans who give you complete credit for team success and complete absolution for team failures
This here is the point. Two groups of fans are on here:

1. Every win is all about Dak and not the team
2. Every loss is all about Dak and not the team

In reality it's the team that has everything to do with both. It's fans with either a pro-Dak or anti-Dak agenda that are hell bent on making it all about him.

Blackrain

Reaction score

In reality it's the team that has everything to do with both. It's fans with either a pro-Dak or anti-Dak agenda that are hell bent on making it all about him.
Well I think we do have to admit that when Dak plays well it's a lot easier for the team to win.

And I got to say I believe it's more the anti-dak group tries to put all the blame on him when the rest of the team fails to do their jobs he is expected to raise everybody up because of the salary he makes and that is sometimes an impossibility

But the other day against Seattle he put on the cape and raised his team up on his shoulders because people were dropping the ball the defense couldn't get a stop and he had to make up for people not doing their job.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I suspect he already knew fans were happy that the team won.
Thanks brother I appreciate that I kind of thought that the team winning and everybody being happy was kind of a universal thing.
But Dak on the other hand has a group of followers that are not very happy when he does well

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

There's really only a few of each of those but man do they make a mess of things!

DFWJC

Reaction score
In his 8th full year as a starter (skipping injuries), Romo seemed to hit full Jedi mode.

Could it be that in his 8th year, Dak is doing the same?
So far so good.

We have been facing many of the worst pass defenses--and will continue to do so this weekend with 30th ranked Philly pass D...... but, even early in the year when he faced a couple of decent ones, he did fine.
Miami and Buffalo pass-Ds are not light's out, but they will represent and upgrade from what we've seen lately.

Quite the year so far for our QB, in any case.

ICP

Reaction score

I don't know, if Dak starts laying stinkers with ints or innacuracy in his passes then to me it's on him. If it's sloppy play like we are used to seeing, stupid penalties, obvious lack of preparation, etc. then the blame should go elsewhere. I honestly would just like to finally see them win a BIG road game in the playoffs at least in the divisional round.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh boy did I trigger something there because I said our defense couldn't get a stop.

I don't hate our defense at all but they certainly got enough talent out there to get a stop once in awhile and not make things so difficult on our quarterback I did say they came up big at the end don't know how you get that I hate our defense.
No worries just funning ya. People can give criticism of any aspect of the team, but some will call them haters. I agree with you take on the defense last week.