How Do You Like To Eat Potatoes

JBond

Reaction score
Have them mashed, scalloped, boiled, baked, roasted or fried. The options are endless w/casseroles, soups, & sides, but the most popular will always be french fries, chips & mashed potatoes.

At this end, it varies. I can make some mean homefries for breakfast.

French Fries = McDonald's
Steak Dinner = Baked w/Butter & Sour Cream
Potato Salad = German Style
Due to heart stuff... My wife feeds me cauliflower. Miss my big steak and loaded baked potatoes. Way too much salad now. I should have said no when she went on the doctor visit with me.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
potatoes-batata.gif

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hard to beat really crispy steak fries, but a close second are garlicky mash potatoes and fondant fondant.

jnday

Reaction score
Have them mashed, scalloped, boiled, baked, roasted or fried. The options are endless w/casseroles, soups, & sides, but the most popular will always be french fries, chips & mashed potatoes.

It is hard to ruin a potato in my opinion. I could cook and eat them three times a day for an entire year and never repeat the same recipe. Every recipe is good too.

HotDog37

Reaction score
I really like au-gratin potatoes. I also use boxed au-gratin (kroger store brand) to make potato soup usually with broccoli.

Trendnet

Reaction score

What's a potato?