CZ POLL How do you think the Cowboys will do next season?

How do you think the Cowboys will do next season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
can we not wait until the full staff is compete, the draft picks are added, and FA is finished to actually make these predictions.. this is so prematurely its unbelievable someone is asking already..:facepalm:

we just finished 8-8, fired our HC, hired anew one and boom how will we do next year..smh:popcorn::banghead:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
can we not wait until the full staff is compete, the draft picks are added, and FA is finished to actually make these predictions.. this is so prematurely its unbelievable someone is asking already..:facepalm:

we just finished 8-8, fired our HC, hired anew one and boom how will we do next year..smh:popcorn::banghead:

Yeah! Whoever started this stupid thread should be banned!
:angry:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No doubt in my mind we’re going to the Super Bowl.

Super Bowl owner
Super Bowl GM
Super Bowl HC

Super Bowl or Bust!!
th

JJHLH1

Reaction score
As long as Jerry remains the GM we will be mediocre. But that might be good enough to win our weak division.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
If McCarthy could win with Ted Thompson, he can definitely win with Jerry. Without seeing a snap, I say they would have won the Eagles game and Jets game with McCarthy. I see a neck and neck race for the division with Philly, perhaps a wildcard berth.

A lot will depend on how quickly the players adapt to a more focused brand of football. Dak is in for a heavy classroom load this upcoming year. I hope they keep Kitna around.

Praxit

Reaction score
....Im excited. Cant believe this his happening to us. *my eyes are beginning to rain* .. ;)...

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Yes, it is early, but still an interesting question.

With the hiring of a new coaching staff and system, how do you think the Cowboys will do next season?
If Kris is gone I say we make it to the Superbowl

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Not counting the chickens until they've hatched. We will make the playoffs at least.

conner01

Reaction score
The real key is what we do in free agency and the draft
I think the staff will be better but we still have 20 some free agents and the draft
We need a very good off season from the personnel side

alicetooljam

Reaction score
Well see, still lots to be ironed out, and that schedule is just as brutal next year as of right now.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Yes, it is early, but still an interesting question.

With the hiring of a new coaching staff and system, how do you think the Cowboys will do next season?

Where is the option Too Early?

NorTex

Reaction score
We got pretty lucky with injuries this year...I think major injuries wipe us out next year and we miss the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.