CZ POLL How do you think the Cowboys will do next season?

How do you think the Cowboys will do next season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Yes, it is early, but still an interesting question.

With the hiring of a new coaching staff and system, how do you think the Cowboys will do next season?
The Cowboys will go as far as Dak Prescott can take them. I think this team will be a 9 win team. Prescott will get the coaching and the play calling will be there but he is still going to have to make the throws.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
If Fassell can coach the STs up to just an average group(ranked 12-18), i think that could potentially make a 2 game difference. The 2019 Cowboys STs unit was literally the worst i've ever seen.

The offense will be a top 10 unit barring injury. The wildcard for me is the defense. A lot of unknowns at this point on that side of the ball.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
Well they should have a good Regular season record since they won't have a first place schedule. So, here's hoping McCarthy's playoff experience can show results right away and we get to the NFC Championship.
Our second-place schedule gets us MIN and ATL instead of GB and NO. The other 14 games have nothing to do with where we finished this year, and include BAL, SF, SEA, as well as teams I think will be improved in CLE, PIT and ARI. It won't be easy.

pgreptom

Reaction score
It is very clear by the results of this thread that the majority of you see this as a reload and not a rebuild. I wish I felt that way. We play a really tough division next year(Ravens, Browns, Bengals, Steelers)... our schedule is kinda tough. To expect immediate success to me seems silly but perhaps I'm a pessimist.

jnday

Reaction score
They will do good until they get comfortable with MM, then it will be business as usual. I don’t expect a big culture change which is badly needed unless MM is a heck of a lot better coach than I think he is.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Meh. McCarthy sucked at the end of his time in Green Bay.

With that attitude, it's gonna be a long unhappy off season for you Asklesko. I'm a bit of a realist myself, and I think you're mistaken. McCarthy is going to prove to be a serious upgrade over Garrett.

Last edited:

Asklesko

Reaction score
With that attitude, it's gonna be a long unhappy off season for you Asklesko. I'm a bit of a realist myself, and I think you're mistaken. McCarthy is going to prove to be a serious upgrade over Garrett.

I'll believe it when I see it. When McCarthy shows some independence from Jerry, and some actual toughness towards players. Until then he's just another country club teddy bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.