CZ POLL How do you think the Cowboys will do next season?

How do you think the Cowboys will do next season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill35

Reaction score
Well we went .500 without any basic coaching whatsoever so I have to presume that with even average coaching and minor personnel improvement at a few positions we should be good for 3-4 more wins, esp when we can look back at losses that we had no business losing....New Orleans, New England, NYJ, Buffalo....pretty sure MM wins those games.
i surmise that we will be furious that Jerry didn’t make this move sooner rather than wasting these last few years with loser JG

Glad you can be positive. I don't see how JasonGarrettV2.0 is going to improve anything. The team needs a stronger leader at the helm. They were flat out lazy this year.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3lh434.jpg

Flamma

Reaction score
Dallas makes the playoffs on even years since 2014 so that's what I put.

kwcool619

Reaction score
No playoffs.

Gonna take some time for McCarthy to stop the slide and turn things around.

I feel next season will be a transitional one. Garrett did unnecessary damage to the team's collective psyche by not making adjustments for success. McCarthy and his staff need to repair the mental and psychological makeup of this team. Like many of the fan base, the loss to the Jets began the downward spiral. The enthusiasm and purpose just disappeared.

ghst187

Reaction score
Glad you can be positive. I don't see how JasonGarrettV2.0 is going to improve anything. The team needs a stronger leader at the helm. They were flat out lazy this year.

I’m not an expert on MM but he did whip us with inferior teams when it mattered most plus has a ring so I have to presume he will be at least something of an upgrade. He’s def not my first choice but I do think he studies Xs and Os and takes an active role in preparation, scheme, and I game adjustments. I’m actually more excited about our new DC. If our D had acted like it cared at all and knew Where to be we would’ve been good for at least 2-3 more wins. I think they will at least look prepared and motivated so that should be a drastic improvement, esp if we can rid ourselves of Loserelli.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
About 54% say 1st or 2nd round.

With this roster, I think that is a fair expectation of McCarthy for his first season.

Shane612

Reaction score
Y'know what? We got an alpha-male HC for the first time since Parcells.
I'm in a homer kinda mood right now.
NFC Championship game, at least.
Irrational? Maybe.
New coach. New system........
They'll make the playoff....maybe....
I think the talent level on this team is overrated.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
Let's see, they play the AFC North and the NFC West, plus Atlanta, Minnesota, and the Rams I believe. Tough to call right now, especially w/ how the expectations were set before this current season.

CB61

Reaction score
Funny thing on this pole only 4 votes that we will make it to the Super Bowl and 56 votes that say we will win it LOL

CB61

Reaction score
It's nice to have Super Bowl aspirations every year and with the talent we have we should but installing a whole new system after the last failed system may not be as easy as many think of course then again we lost a lot of close games last year that we won the year before so who knows? I'll believe it when I see it

CB61

Reaction score
It's nice to have Super Bowl aspirations every year and with the talent we have we should but installing a whole new system after the last failed system may not be as easy as many think of course then again we lost a lot of close games last year that we won the year before so who knows? I'll believe it when I see it
And yes I know we were right in a lot of games and some of the decisions are coaching staff made and are bad special teams could have made a big difference that doesn't translate into a Super Bowl win or a Super Bowl run for that matter! It's a matter of woulda shoulda could have and that's all it is

Status
Not open for further replies.