CZ POLL How do you think the last game day ends for the Cowboys? *** POLL CLOSED ***

How do you think the last game day ends for the Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
@Ranching I think my favorite part of the day will be the Gameday menu. Not sure what I am grilling yet.

However, the one thing I do know, is the Whiskey will be flowing.

@Ranching, start the real thread this week. Last week was messed up early by that guy
Can we all get together on one thing, at least?

There’s one official Gameday Menu thread. Our record when someone else tries it is like 1-7.

Please show restraint and good judgement. These kind of things add up. —I’m only partly kidding.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Cowboys play a frustrating to watch, sloppy football game and barely win only you be knocked out of playoffs later with a Philly win. Word on Garrett’s future held off as Jerry takes time to SOBER UP.

FIFY........

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Despite the players giving up on the HC, they will win and the Eagles will lose. Jerry will then fire Garrett and coach the team to the Super Bowl BABY!!!

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Honestly, I think we lose, but in the Dallas world, We go the classic 8-8 route to end Jason Garrett’s career in Dallas.
On top of that, Philly wins, which means we started our starters in a pointless game, only to mess up our draft pick in the process. A classic Dallas ending.

The difference between picks if the Cowboys win or lose isn't that huge difference you're trying to make it out to be. Right now they would be picking 15th and if the win they would be picking 18th if they lose they still at 15th. You make it sound like if the Cowboys lose they'll pick at 10 and if the win they'll be picking at 22.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I think we both win, us and the Eagles.

Garrett fired on Black Monday as Cowboys are eliminated from the playoffs.

The Cowboys won't do anything because Garrett's contract is up. They may call him and officially tell him there will be no new contract, but they won't have to fire him. It will be no different than when a team lets a free agent player walk.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The difference between picks if the Cowboys win or lose isn't that huge difference you're trying to make it out to be. Right now they would be picking 15th and if the win they would be picking 18th if they lose they still at 15th. You make it sound like if the Cowboys lose they'll pick at 10 and if the win they'll be picking at 22.

You never know in the draft. Pick 15 is dramatically different from Pick 18. Look at us in 2016 when we tried to draft Lynch and Cook. Broncos (It was them, right)? picked Lynch (thankfully) right in front of us, leaving us bewildered and having to take the next man up. Every pick matters (to most teams, we can't draft correctly). You get what I mean though.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
You never know in the draft. Pick 15 is dramatically different from Pick 18. Look at us in 2016 when we tried to draft Lynch and Cook. Broncos (It was them, right)? picked Lynch (thankfully) right in front of us, leaving us bewildered and having to take the next man up. Every pick matters (to most teams, we can't draft correctly). You get what I mean though.

You can use that at any pick in the draft. Go back to 2016 the chargers pick Bosa with the 3rd pick who the Cowboys were planing on taking and they got Elliott with that 4th pick. Every year there are players teams want to pick and that player gets picked ahead of that team so they move on. Your big idea on the difference of 3 pick difference isn't that big of a deal. No team gets every player they have as priorities in any draft. Drafts never unfold the way teams and draft gurus think they will. There's always teams that throw monkey wrenches in the draft.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Honestly, I think we lose, but in the Dallas world, We go the classic 8-8 route to end Jason Garrett’s career in Dallas.
On top of that, Philly wins, which means we started our starters in a pointless game, only to mess up our draft pick in the process. A classic Dallas ending.

^
This.

The final, meaningless, middle finger 'win' of the wasted Jason Garrett era.

That will be his legacy.

DaleMc

Reaction score
As a long time Cowboys fan I can't hope for a loss to the Commanders but after last week, I wouldn't be surprised. For me, a loss and Garret gone on Monday is a good thing, to see him back into the playoffs and make a good showing might cause Jerry to get back on the "It's a process" wagon and no one wants that. I hate losing to any NFC East team but today it would hurt less knowing the end result. I may have stopped buying Cowboys gear a few years ago, but I am still blue and silver inside and always will be. As for the egals, I can't hope for any team to win that one but what if they tie?, Oh snap.

JonesBoys

Reaction score

Boom, you couldn’t have scripted a better ending in the Jason Garrett era.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even without Tyron today and Dak playing injured, Dallas should still win against a depleted Washington team.
Eagles will not have Ertz.

Giants will play hard to win giving Jones a chance to start his legend status to possibly know a rival out of the playoffs.
Unlike Dallas NY will know how to play and pressure Wentz.

Cowboys win the East. Stephen snatches Jason's new contract out of Jerry's hand as they head to the locker room, and says, not so fast pops, remember the Manziel fiasco.

DLaw states later on, well we had to win, as our fans sure do not help us out.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Cowboys win Eagles lose.

Cowboys get slaughtered at home in WC game, Jerry resigns Garrett as HC.

Everyone forgets/cools down soon enough, they enjoy their summer, and we do this all over again for the next few years.

Buy your tickets now! :popcorn:

:facepalm:

If this all happens, i'm ready to cast my vote now for next seasons W/L poll/thread. 8-8 :lmao:

JayFord

Reaction score
Cowboys win Eagles lose.

Cowboys get slaughtered at home in WC game, Jerry resigns Garrett as HC.

Everyone forgets/cools down soon enough, they enjoy their summer, and we do this all over again for the next few years.

Buy your tickets now! :popcorn:

:facepalm:

If this all happens, i'm ready to cast my vote now for next seasons W/L poll/thread. 8-8 :lmao:

if this happens ill puke

ive seen enough of this team this year

Status
Not open for further replies.