How does Bijan compare to Zeke as a prospect?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Kendre Miller out did him in that game, I'm telling you Kendre Miller will be a steal RB and only 2nd day pick.
A 10-17 game too, so it wasn't like they went pass heavy or anything. Just wasn't a good game for him.

I've watched a lot on Robinson, he's a first round talent but he's not what Zeke was as a prospect.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I wouldnt be shocked at all if he falls, not because he is not a good RB, but because most GM's just wont invest like that in the position.
That's my argument for why he drops. People just assume he won't because he's a great talent. But if you look at the top 15...maybe Eagles take a shot since they have two running backs? It takes me awhile to see someone who's willing to take that shot at a RB...a lot of teams have RB's as well in that op 20.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Zeke was way better
If we passed Elliott, he wasnt making it out of the top 7. Probably goes to Jacksonville ( assuming we take Ramsey instead). Robinson Probably isn't going in the top 20 in whats not a great draft.

Its not debateable. Only UT will think it is

BossRhino

Reaction score
I think people's judgement on this will be clouded by how things went with Zeke in the NFL, but if looking fairly at Zeke as he was coming out of college, he was easily the better prospect. He was just as fast, bigger/stronger, and was more productive in college.
Zeke was a perfect RB prospect. Excellent size, excellent speed, excellent pass protection, excellent production in college, excellent production in big college games, excellent head size like a watermelon. There is a very real reason Zeke went top 5. Anybody that denies that is foolish.

stinkface

Reaction score
Will be interesting to see what the comparrisons are when their careers are over. Bijan may have more longevity only because he seems a bit more slippery and he may be used more in the passing game. Zeke was a hammer with explosion in his first 4 years. Still a hammer, but the explosion has been gone for years. Young Zeke hit a hole and tried to take it the distance. Older Zeke hit a hole and looked to run out of bounds. His speed just left him. I doubt he could run a 4.7 now.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Bijan is the more explosive athlete. People keep looking at Zeke’s 40 time but he tested out as a marginal athlete in the other metrics that test for explosiveness like 10-yard split, vertical, broad jump.

Zeke was a college legend though.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Zeke was a lot better prospect IMO.
  • 4.47 40 at 225... basically the same time as Bijan but 10 lbs heavier. Size-speed combo is the most predictive athletic test for RBs, and Zeke smashed it.
  • Even better college production. More yards and a higher YPC against better competition. Alabama shut down Bijan. Zeke legendarily shredded them.
  • Ohio State Zeke was a pass blocking savant, and I still don't know if I've seen a college RB as good as him. Bijan rarely blocked, and when he did, he wasn't on Zeke's level.
The only point you can really make for Bijan is that he looks like he may have potential as a downfield receiver, which Zeke never really showed.

Bijan comps pretty closely to Breece Hall from last year IMO. A little less athletic... Hall ran sub-4.4 at the same weight. But both pure runners with huge production in the same conference.

1xcP0z2.png
People forget how good Zeke was in college. He ran all over an Alabama defense in the championship game.