How good is Klavon Chaisson

vnick

Reaction score
I think of Ware a lot when I see him. The raw athletic ability, character, toughness. Ware was a better pass rusher in college, but far from a sure thing. I think Chaisson has the same ability and character.

Ware had better production but also played against lesser competition in college.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Its a possible alternative if linking it directly from the site doesnt work. The forum may not support images from that site. Not sure if its the same as images, by the forum only supports video from certain sites.

I know the Nick Jonas forum I post at doesnt support image links from my ******* account for some reason

Loool!

Dylan88Wilson

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to make gifs (from YouTube clips) and post them on the board? I know how to make them but I don’t can’t seem to make them work on the message board.

I’d love to show some of the little things Chaisson does like a seasoned vet instead of a 21 year old college player.
If you got Twitter, post them on there and share the link

baltcowboy

Reaction score
On a roster, that has a lot of talent...one should first strengthen the nickel defense. That means pass rush, and secondary.

The Cowboys could presently target Henderson or one of the two top safeties for this draft. That would be smart and build for the
If Chaisson is there, he would be a great 'future' pick, but take at least 6 games before showing some valid progress. A very fluid and fast linebacker would be a smart pick as well.

With that in mind, a trade down, to secure a depth picture that includes WR, C/G, S, and CB...would be smart. 4 picks in the first 3 rounds could be fed by lower/future picks...and smart trades. Some up.

Worth noting, the defensive line is presently pretty full. To pick up a DL in this draft, especially high, would almost necessitate dropping one of the current veterans.

What about Bennett as well?
You can’t rely on Smith and Gregory. Both are dealing with some type of mental illness. To be honest they need to be looked at as gravy over mash potatoes. The reality is at 17 you are only going to get one of Kinlaw, 1 of the top 4 offensive tackles, Jordan Love or Chaisson. I have been reading about the teams drafting above us and it seams Lamb, Jeudy and Ruggs will be gone from 8-15. Henderson could be at top 10 pick. The Giants appear to be drafting Simmons and Lamb could go to Arizona. Jacksonville wants a corner and defensive tackle. They need so much. The Jets are interesting because they need a offensive tackle, corner, wide receiver, and pass rusher. Could they offer Adams for the 17th pick if one the offensive tackles and Chaisson is on the board?

JBS

Reaction score
You can’t rely on Smith and Gregory. Both are dealing with some type of mental illness. To be honest they need to be looked at as gravy over mash potatoes. The reality is at 17 you are only going to get one of Kinlaw, 1 of the top 4 offensive tackles, Jordan Love or Chaisson. I have been reading about the teams drafting above us and it seams Lamb, Jeudy and Ruggs will be gone from 8-15. Henderson could be at top 10 pick. The Giants appear to be drafting Simmons and Lamb could go to Arizona. Jacksonville wants a corner and defensive tackle. They need so much. The Jets are interesting because they need a offensive tackle, corner, wide receiver, and pass rusher. Could they offer Adams for the 17th pick if one the offensive tackles and Chaisson is on the board?

Yeah, this is if the draft was completed on paper. It's not. There will be trades. There will be surprise picks. There will be teams that make last minute change of plans etc. I do agree that Kinlaw and 1 OT are likely to drop.. I then think 1 wr is the next most likely to drop. I do not see Chaisson being available. But again. It's a crap shoot

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, this is if the draft was completed on paper. It's not. There will be trades. There will be surprise picks. There will be teams that make last minute change of plans etc. I do agree that Kinlaw and 1 OT are likely to drop.. I then think 1 wr is the next most likely to drop. I do not see Chaisson being available. But again. It's a crap shoot
This is going to fun. Just wish the Joneses were not running our draft room.

Reactions: JBS

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Yes. I grew up in Columbia. The Commanders fans gave me crap in the 80s and early 90s. I know they gave you hell in Rockville.