How I think Mike McCarthy Impacts Dak Prescott

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You mean based on his last few weeks throwing with a bum shoulder? People have unrealistic expectations of QB's here and somehow every loss is their fault. If you go back to last year I questioned whether Dak could really pull it all together. Sure there were signs he was turning the corner cognitively late last year, but the mechanical changes he made this off season truly improved his accuracy. Yes there were times when he mechanics failed him this year, but mechanics are about reps. Another off-season will only strengthen the new mechanics, and guessing McCarthy who is supposed to be hyper specific about mechanics will probably have further improvements to make.

If you count the last 5 weeks against him then there is nothing to say. It doesn't really matter because Jerry isn't letting him go.
Get the hell out of here. You really think I base what I think on Dak on a few weeks? I know you’re a Dak groupie but lay off the drugs. Dak is nfl Vanilla Ice. A one hit wonder. You can tell me all the stats you want to tell me I watch the games and them stats don’t match the on the field play unless we are playing bums and unfortunately those aren’t the teams we will see to win a SB.

I’m speaking for myself and I don’t think every loss is on Dak but QBs get too much credit so obviously he will get too much blame. I never see you people in the Dak praise threads complaining that Dak shouldn’t get all the accolades so spare me the complaining now.

Jerry isn’t letting him go but that’s just another stupid decision Jerry has made like keeping Jason toooo long. Dak is an average qb that y’all still hype over 2016 about. When he stops missing routine throws so often and playing his worse against playoff type teams I’ll say he’s improved. Until then nope but you be happy Jerry’s keeping Dak like he’s some future HOF when he’s probably closer to Kirk Cousins (with better stats I know I know) than people want to realize

pansophy

Reaction score
Get the hell out of here. You really think I base what I think on Dak on a few weeks? I know you’re a Dak groupie but lay off the drugs. Dak is nfl Vanilla Ice. A one hit wonder. You can tell me all the stats you want to tell me I watch the games and them stats don’t match the on the field play unless we are playing bums and unfortunately those aren’t the teams we will see to win a SB.

I’m speaking for myself and I don’t think every loss is on Dak but QBs get too much credit so obviously he will get too much blame. I never see you people in the Dak praise threads complaining that Dak shouldn’t get all the accolades so spare me the complaining now.

Jerry isn’t letting him go but that’s just another stupid decision Jerry has made like keeping Jason toooo long. Dak is an average qb that y’all still hype over 2016 about. When he stops missing routine throws so often and playing his worse against playoff type teams I’ll say he’s improved. Until then nope but you be happy Jerry’s keeping Dak like he’s some future HOF when he’s probably closer to Kirk Cousins (with better stats I know I know) than people want to realize
He had some bad games this year, but hard to find QBs that don’t. If you truly believe he is no better now than 2016 then what can be said.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
He had some bad games this year, but hard to find QBs that don’t. If you truly believe he is no better now than 2016 then what can be said.
Youre a Dak groupie so I understand you’re blinded but it’s very interesting the majority of his “bad” games came against playoff teams. When you’re not blinded by someone or something you can see things for what they are. Dak beats up on tomato cans. Spare me the super strawman of hard to find QBs that don’t have bad games when I never said or implied QBs never had bad games. Also spare me the other lazy strawman of if you believe he is no better than 2016 bs. I said that was his best year not that he hasn’t improved at all. With all his improvement he’s still average after 4 years with many of the same problems that got him drafted in the 4th rd in the first place but y’all still romanticizing 2016.

pansophy

Reaction score
Youre a Dak groupie so I understand you’re blinded but it’s very interesting the majority of his “bad” games came against playoff teams. When you’re not blinded by someone or something you can see things for what they are. Dak beats up on tomato cans. Spare me the super strawman of hard to find QBs that don’t have bad games when I never said or implied QBs never had bad games. Also spare me the other lazy strawman of if you believe he is no better than 2016 bs. I said that was his best year not that he hasn’t improved at all. With all his improvement he’s still average after 4 years with many of the same problems that got him drafted in the 4th rd in the first place but y’all still romanticizing 2016.
Hard to call me a Dak groupie when I was one of the more vocal critics of Dak until this year.