How Important is Team Chemistry

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Seems to win the Super Bowl....all those Champions had team chemistry. The beagles are a bad example.......no championships.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Dd101, I think you may have come closest to answering the question regarding chemistry. Would you agree that all teams have chemistry. The strenght of that chemstry is measured when the team hits those "bumps" you mentioned. During winning times, that chemistry is not put to the test.

That's a good assessment. Thanks

True, I played sports on teams where the chemistry was very good guys worked with each other and encouraged one another and you don't realize until you hit the tough times and see guys covering each others backs. I have also played on teams where when things go wrong certain guys would get into the finger pointing and was more concerned with themselves than the team. As one of my former coaches told us, it is easy to be a good teammate when things are going good but you find the true character of a team when things go bad.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
As one of my former coaches told us, it is easy to be a good teammate when things are going good but you find the true character of a team when things go bad.

Exactly!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CrazyCowboy said:
Seems to win the Super Bowl....all those Champions had team chemistry. The beagles are a bad example.......no championships.
I love that logic... :laugh2:

:trophy:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Winston Churchill believed in reincarnation and that his mother, deceased, still slept by his side every night.

:p:

Can you prove she didn't? :lmao2:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Can you prove she didn't? :lmao2:

Unfortunatly, she is no longer available for comment and the Bat Phone, direct to Ms. Cleo is answering as disconnected so............ no. I can not substantiate this point, at this time.

;)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Unfortunatly, she is no longer available for comment and the Bat Phone, direct to Ms. Cleo is answering as disconnected so............ no. I can not substantiate this point, at this time.

;)

If Winston saw her that is all that matters, it was his mum after all. God love the British. :laugh1:

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Winston Churchill believed in reincarnation and that his mother, deceased, still slept by his side every night.

:p:

Well, everyone has a few little quirks...

MONT17

Reaction score
2 reasons why TO will be better in DALLAS!!!

1) the PUB he commands will allow the young talent to fly under the radar without being noticed.

2) His Work ethic in practice will rub off on the young guys and PARCELLS will be able to push them even harder in practice!!!

2 reasons why TO failed in PHILLY

1) the amount of money McD was being paid compared to the other players and their performance (Super Bowl not withstanding)!!!

2) TO was given too much credit to a team full of VETs that had alot of success without him!!!