How long do you think players have felt this way about Dak?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Let me ask you a question. What player on this roster has ANY room to feel ANY way about Dak Prescott? Who has done ANYTHING in the playoffs to feel a way about Dak. What we have seen in these games so far this weekend is offenses starting slow BUT having defenses and running games to keep them in games until the offenses figure it out.
Hey I completely agree!!! Still when you're being paid, have the notoriety, the leader of this team/franchise, the blame has to start going on you eventually. The coaches/ownership 1st!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Can Micah talk? He has not room because he's MIA in the playoffs.
I meant to post the comment he made about the one player from the Browns, I was waiting for someone to get on HIM for talking about that Browns player for not giving effort

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Dak is a good corporate man but shows very little moxie.

I'm watching Baker right now. He may not have all the tools, but his moxie is off the scales. And his teammates love him for it.

Dak shows none of this. So his teammates turn on him when he fails. This is what we are witnessing now
You got to love bakers enthusiasm, dak only shows it after a touchdown I guess

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak is a good corporate man but shows very little moxie.

I'm watching Baker right now. He may not have all the tools, but his moxie is off the scales. And his teammates love him for it.

Dak shows none of this. So his teammates turn on him when he fails. This is what we are witnessing now
Dak goes and sits by himself on the bench and is usually only seen on camera taking to other players when things are going perfect.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Longer than most think. Obviously the length of time would vary from player to player. But in general I think most in here would be surprised if they knew the truth.
Not the same as a focused Troy Aikman, agreed.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Hey I completely agree!!! Still when you're being paid, have the notoriety, the leader of this team/franchise, the blame has to start going on you eventually. The coaches/ownership 1st!!
Not from your teammates. Not the guys who didn't do their jobs. Not from defensive players who can't even get stops. Dak threw two pick 6s, not like he put them in bad spots.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Dak goes and sits by himself on the bench and is usually only seen on camera taking to other players when things are going perfect.
Most Q.b's do this, go check. Lebron James does this also... Don't really like it but he's not the only one that does this.

bigE79

Reaction score
How long do you think these players and their families have had this resentment towards Dak? Is it just because of the playoff game(s), or were there issues kept on hush during the season, and the playoff game was the final straw?? If this has been brewing for some time, what can be done to calm it??
Normally, after a huge loss like we had,and the amount of negativity towards dak,the players usually comes to his defense,I haven't seen or heard not one, their silence speaks volumes imo,not even a peep from Ferguson, which is really strange.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Players know it's better not to talk about their teammates, so you don't hear a lot. However, the mutterings and signs have been pretty blatant.
Got it, I guess "the players and their families" part pushed my head down the wrong road.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Normally, after a huge loss like we had,and the amount of negativity towards dak,the players usually comes to his defense,I haven't seen or heard not one, their silence speaks volumes imo,not even a peep from Ferguson, which is really strange.
well micah just said he loves his teammates, i'm not sure if this counts

FoxF

Reaction score
I just like it better when the players keep this stuff in house. This stuff and the families speaking out don’t help things IMO.

Hadenough

Reaction score
How long do you think these players and their families have had this resentment towards Dak? Is it just because of the playoff game(s), or were there issues kept on hush during the season, and the playoff game was the final straw?? If this has been brewing for some time, what can be done to calm it??
Players were pissed after that 49ers loss to Jimmy G. Amari was complaining and shipped outta here. The 2nd loss to the 49ers I guarantee players were talking and yeah Parsons was mad at Dak. Things were squashed and Parsons back tracked. But you know this year everyone has been waiting all year to see how they do in the playoffs. Specifically Dak! I don't blame these family members one bit for complaining. This is the players way of getting their message out there about how they feel. I'm really not sure Dak takes another snap as a Cowboy. Everyone is pissed and for good reason.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Who gives a rats *** what a players family feels about a player? For all the flaws dak has, being liked and followed in the locker room isn’t one. Idgaf what a tad Prescott, parsons brother or ceedees mother thinks about dak or the roster.