How long until Kellen Moore is gone?

Ddisco22

Reaction score
That guy? Nice guy but jeez his tenure lacked impact of any kind. As a player and a coach.

A total ghost.
I don't think he'll be kept on as the QB coach I think they'll find another role for him

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
According to some on the radio today, the Cowboys are of the opinion that Moore is an offensive "genius" that just didn't have the physical skills to get it done as a player, and was not involved in scheming the offense this year. They intend to have him play a bigger role in game planning next year if he stays.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What coaches do is almost always "a total ghost."

Dak did improve over the course of the year. His coach gets credit for that despite the cognitive dissonance it surely causes.

Dak got better because his Oline got better and he got cooper. Its amazing how some of you types just always get it all wrong.

kevm3

Reaction score
As some jond of gameplan assistant im fine with. As a qb coach, no

Creeper

Reaction score
Funny, I was listening to Sirius radio before and two talking head were saying that the Cowboys love Moore because he is very bright. They think he has a great future as a coach. The same two guys were speculating that the Cowboys may make Moore the new OC to replace Linehan. They insinuated Moore has Head Coach potential and making him OC wouldget his path to that position started.

visionary

Reaction score
That guy? Nice guy but jeez his tenure lacked impact of any kind. As a player and a coach.

A total ghost.

One "tell" on the powers of the OC will be the fate of Moore
No self respecting OC would keep this idiot around
If he does, it tells us he's got little power