How long until Kellen Moore is gone?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Among the multitudes criticizing moore, the question is often asked "what does he do?" if you don't even know what he does, how can you intelligently diss the gut?

That is kinda the point bro...……………you are hiring somebody for one of the most important positions on the team and you dont even know what he does.

Its literally like picking some dude out of the stands and making him the OC and then saying "well, how do you know this dude is not any good since he has never done it before".

That is why most businesses use experience when making a hire for a position.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
He's a football genius because Jerry says so, so he'll be here for at least 8-9 years. A decade later and we're still praying to rid ourselves of the last football "genius".

J817

Reaction score
This thread is still valid. I say this will be his only year as OC. This will also be Garrett’s final year.

Kevin T

Reaction score
Remember the last QB coach that got a way too early promotion to OC and then HC and was labelled a "genius" by this front office? How's that working out?

Moore needs to hit the road like his mentor Linehan.

Then there's this gem:
“We’re very comfortable with him, obviously,” Stephen Jones said. “Like I said, we haven’t made any final decisions, but obviously we put him right in as quarterbacks coach. I saw another guy that happened to in Jason Garrett. He stepped right in from being a player to a quarterback coach and went on and did great.”

GREAT????? What football team has he been watching over the past 9 years? OMG are we in trouble. Must be nice to have to work in an environment with such low expectations. Great...OMG. Jerry's owner's box might actually be a meth lab.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Among the multitudes criticizing moore, the question is often asked "what does he do?" if you don't even know what he does, how can you intelligently diss the gut?

He’s a qb coach. I recall back when he was playing that they wanted him to be a coach. It was said that he was very football bright. Goofy kid brother type, should be entertaining...