How many games do we have to wait til calling out the Dak haters?

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
Tony Romo is one of the highest rated QB's of all time and won nothing. If Dak doesn't do what is expected of him from fans what makes you think its his fault? Maybe he needs a new coach? you think?

Quickdraw

Reaction score
If Prescott can prove that he's improved on his reads, as well as his accuracy with downfield throws, then he can lead the team to the promise land. The biggest problem faced last season was when the team had to rely on his arm, when his first read wasn't open, he immediately went to the dump off guy for short yardage. His read progression stopped at his intended target. At least that's how I perceived it.

I hope for his success because that means the Cowboys are winning games and giving themselves a shot at the Superbowl. But if he cannot improve upon last years performance, I'd have to think they need to be looking closely at who they have, or can get, that can get the job done. And not just get it done for a season or two. Get it done for years to come (a.k.a. New England).

JBond

Reaction score
If it is comments not directed any specific members, the answer is one or more games.

If it is call out posts or threads naming members, the answer is zero games.

Call out posts and threads are a huge no-no on CowboysZone.
That's it. I'm calling you out. What's your phone number?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's it. I'm calling you out. What's your phone number?
867-5309. A word of caution. Some crazy woman named Jenny keeps breaking into our place. Hang up and call back if she answers your call. I am really thinking of getting a protective order filed on her. Chick is nuts. Keeps saying some guy named Tommy's trying to reach her...

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
867-5309. A word of caution. Some crazy woman named Jenny keeps breaking into our place. Hang up and call back if she answers your call. I am really thinking of getting a protective order filed on her. Chick is nuts. Keeps saying some guy named Tommy's trying to reach her...

I always envisioned Angie as hotter than Jenny...

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak's gonna be good this season. So, how many games does he have to play good in before we can legitimately give the Dakhaters flak?

The Dez Boiz make up a large percentage of the Dak haters.

If Dez is on a team this season, the Dez Boiz won't wait to exclaim how great Dez is and how his issues were all the fault of Dak.

I would say they'll start the first time Dez catches a pass but it they won't wait that long. They will fibd a report that he caught a pass in training camp practice and use that to blame Dak for all of the issues with Dez. If Dez goes to a team with a top tier QB, we'll hear repeatedly how Dez will be great now and how the Cowboys were stupid to cut him.

Dak has already been good for the majority of 2 seasons. He was good in all games when pressured less than 40% and his stats overall were very hood when both Tyron and Martin played the entire game.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Dak's gonna be good this season. So, how many games does he have to play good in before we can legitimately give the Dakhaters flak?

This is a good post. IMO 4 games in should do it. The Dak hater truly disturb me. 2 years in. Thrown into the fire. JV coaching staff. The Dallas Circus...

He has been more than anyone could have hoped for. Second half of last year he was clearly playing hurt.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I'm no Dak hater by any stretch of the imagination, but I am reserving judgement on him due to his better than average rookie season, and his self imploding sophomore season. I really have nothing to go by at this point to make a final determination.

I just have a feeling he isn't the guy to take this team to the next level.
Yep!
Hopefully reasonable opinions like these are acceptable with some of the slobbering Dak fans since critics or skeptics are labeled haters. I had avoided responding until I saw this post and Dallaseast.

I think despite the criticism many have with Dak we’re all pulling for his success.

I’m a bit surprised by Kevins apparent intent of this thread. Maybe he wasn’t totally serious but as Mod Dallaseast stated this type of rhetoric wouldn’t be allowed on this forum like the tolerance we unfortunately had in DC.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
o_O

InTheZone

Reaction score
A lot of reaching in here. I think it's obvious who the real Dak haters are...and it's not the ones this thread is about.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yep!
Hopefully reasonable opinions like these are acceptable with some of the slobbering Dak fans since critics or skeptics are labeled haters. I had avoided responding until I saw this post and Dallaseast.

I think despite the criticism many have with Dak we’re all pulling for his success.

I’m a bit surprised by Kevins apparent intent of this thread. Maybe he wasn’t totally serious but as Mod Dallaseast stated this type of rhetoric wouldn’t be allowed on this forum like the tolerance we unfortunately had in DC.
My intent of this thread was to yank some chains and have some fun, nothing more or less!!!!!!!!

I apologize deeply to anyone if they took it any other way!!!!!

jay94

Reaction score
Considering Romo had it his whole career why would or should it be any different for Dak?

Hadenough

Reaction score
After Dak gets stymied by the Carolina defense I think your going to be seeing things differently!
I wouldnt bet on a guy that has had 8 straight bad games!