How many games do we have to wait til calling out the Dak haters?

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
As the great Emmitt Smith once said :"Opinions are like buttholes, we all have one." Forums are places to express opinions (unless censored by the ownership). So, buckle up as once the season begins, there will be plenty of Dak opinions to go around.

kskboys

Reaction score
After Dak gets stymied by the Carolina defense I think your going to be seeing things differently!
I wouldnt bet on a guy that has had 8 straight bad games!
1 game? You make your conclusions based on 1 game? Wow!!!! You must get sore from yo-yoing all season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CPanther95

Reaction score
I think you're going to have to root for 1 or 2 of the Big 3 offensive linemen to go down, along with Zeke, then Dak will have to perform well without them for at least 2 weeks.

Anything short of that and you'll just hear the same arguments.

Hadenough

Reaction score
1 game? You make your conclusions based on 1 game? Wow!!!! You must get sore from yo-yoing all season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not basing it off of one game I'm basing it off of last season leading into this season. The Carolina game is only to see if he can adapt to what defenses started doing to him last year.

kskboys

Reaction score
I'm not basing it off of one game I'm basing it off of last season leading into this season. The Carolina game is only to see if he can adapt to what defenses started doing to him last year.
Ah, that makes more sense then!!!

No, and here's the difference. I recognize that Dak is a project QB. He'd have gone way before the 4th round if he wasn't. And so I understood from the start that it would take him in all likelihood, 3-4 seasons to get straight. This is simply part of the process that QB's go through. Since Dak was nowhere near NFL ready, he is on target as to where he should be in his development.