How many of the members here are over 37 years old?

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I think I joined this website when I was 11 and now I'm 25. So Reality is basically my second dad.

Unrealted, but I agree with OP.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Every year I'm 24.

Beer drinking, breath stinking, sniffing glue.

spraypaint.gif

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
48...here when the this sight started (and on the old...forget name) even though I don't post a lot.

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
49, join CZ in 2005.

My earliest memory was watching the Cowboys on our old b&w console tv. Around 1970 or 71.

I've never liked another NFL team, in my eyes, they should all play to a tie and beat each other up as much as possible...much like Staubach's attitude a out his opponents.

Best moment was the last game of the 1979 season and the Super Bowl win over the Broncos (screw Tom Jackson!!).

Worst was watching every second of the 1989 season.

JDSmith

Reaction score
I feel like I took a wrong turn into a retirement community.

My first thought reading this thread is that you people are too old and I need to find some young blood to hang around. Then I realize I'm 48 and nobody young would want me around.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I'm 55, even though I can't seem to drive it.

Remember a few games in the 60's. My father had a super bowl party on January 16, 1972, I've been hooked ever since.

Too bad we missed the first two SBs.

There's an almost new Road King SE for sale at the dealership. I've got my first Honda Goldwing and its definitely not my kind of bike but the Admiral is tolerating it after complaining of the loud pipes on my last Road King.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I go back to the late 60's and when the team was first formed and had Eddie Lebaron as the QB!.
...the 70's came along and seeing Roger in action, Dorsett, Doomsday etc and I was hooked for life
....and I was living in NY at the time and outside of Joe Willie I never found the NY teams good enough to excite me
I guess I am still clinging to the idea that I root for Americas Team after all these years, you have to be a die hard Cowboy fan to appreciate what it means to us

First like given! :)

ICP

Reaction score
I'm 48 and been a Cowboys fan since I was around 4, last 20 or so years have been excruciating :(

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I'm 37. I was a senior in high school the last time the Cowboys won it all.

Has it really been that long? I can remember it like it was yesterday.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
This is the scary part. If the Cowboys continue the path they are on now we will be the Raiders to many young football fans. I'm 30 I can remember Aikman's rookie season ( I was 5). I am at that age where I grew up knowing Super Bowls. I am scared for my kid as he may not get to grow up with the Cowboys being a successful team. PLEASE JERRY AND STEPHEN TURN THIS SHIP AROUND!!! Give my baby boy a reason to cheer for the Cowboys and not the Packers (I'm from and live in Wisconsin)

Exactly................last year my little girl asked me one Sunday, "daddy, why do you root for a team that always loses?"

BRUTAL :laugh:

Eddie

Reaction score
I'm 46. Been a fan since Super Bowl 13 ... that's 1978.