How many of the members here are over 37 years old?

ringmaster

Reaction score
This is a very serious question, all jokes aside!

I have been with this site for 12+ years I believe. For Christ sake my own flesh and blood was drafted here(Kevin Burnett) and I have been a Boyz fans since I can remember.

I remember 1985 when Drew Pearson came on my street in LA visiting whomever. I do remember getting his autograph and catching every pass that came my way. How do I remember it was 1985? Because I lived in that apartment my 5th grade year only. That's how!

I have my own agenda. But my agenda has always been in favor of the Cowboys.

Quick story- 1996- we just won the SB, I told my uncle we will draft Randy Moss! He said "Dean, you crazy, y'all won't be drafting high enough to get Moss!"

2 years later we pass on Moss. HOF'er.

I have my own agenda and that is to draft Zeke.

If you guys go back and look at my post since 2003, maybe 2004- I forget. It has always been drafting a RB(not Felix Jones a career backup in college). We finally had a RB, He gained 1800+ yards, we go 12-4, and basically one play away for a chance at the SB against Seattle, we let him go 4-12 (granted Romo and Dez got hurt)...

This is my pitch to grab Zeke at #4.....
I can go on and on why we should draft Zeke @ 4 but I will let you guys chime in....
I'm 38 and will be 39 in 8 months.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I actually just turned 7, but Im already looking forward to 7.5..... :)

Sydla

Reaction score
This is a very serious question, all jokes aside!

I have been with this site for 12+ years I believe. For Christ sake my own flesh and blood was drafted here(Kevin Burnett) and I have been a Boyz fans since I can remember.

I remember 1985 when Drew Pearson came on my street in LA visiting whomever. I do remember getting his autograph and catching every pass that came my way. How do I remember it was 1985? Because I lived in that apartment my 5th grade year only. That's how!

I have my own agenda. But my agenda has always been in favor of the Cowboys.

Quick story- 1996- we just won the SB, I told my uncle we will draft Randy Moss! He said "Dean, you crazy, y'all won't be drafting high enough to get Moss!"

2 years later we pass on Moss. HOF'er.

I have my own agenda and that is to draft Zeke.

If you guys go back and look at my post since 2003, maybe 2004- I forget. It has always been drafting a RB(not Felix Jones a career backup in college). We finally had a RB, He gained 1800+ yards, we go 12-4, and basically one play away for a chance at the SB against Seattle, we let him go 4-12 (granted Romo and Dez got hurt)...

This is my pitch to grab Zeke at #4.....
I can go on and on why we should draft Zeke @ 4 but I will let you guys chime in....

The guy who ran for 1800 yards and had the team a few plays from the NFC Title game was a 3rd round TB.

I don't need to invest the 4th pick in the draft to get a good running game behind this OL. I will use that pick to get an elite player at another position.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
I was watching the Dallas Texans of the AFL, 2 years prior to there even being a Dallas Cowboys team.

That sir is impressive! I cried at the Ice Bowl.

BTW - I love Zeke and want us to draft him but I'd rather get him at 7 or 8 than 4 - I want those extra picks.

agk136

Reaction score
54. Fan since 1970. Still can remember Jim O'brien's field goal.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
49, became a Cowboys fan at 6 years old when the Cowboys beat the Dolphins in the Super Bowl. They were larger than life back then. Have never wavered in my fandom, although a few moves really have tested my patience.