How Many of Y'all would take Sean Payton Over Wade Phillips as Cowboys Head Coach?

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2321483 said:
LOL! Very easy FG. That's a good one. And if Drew Brees had completed one more of those very easy passes to complete or Reggie Bush broke off one more of those very easy long touchdown runs then the Saints wouldn't have to worry about the loss.

If only every NFL player just took care of making sure they made every very easy play in their careers.

Right, .. like if Crayton doesn't quit on that corner route in the EZ against the Giants in the playoff game, Wade would be viewed in a different light as a HC, and Romo would be viewed differently as a playoff QB.

I'm losing interest in Crayton. We need a #2 upgrade.

mmohican29

Reaction score
no way. our undisciplined squad is way more disciplined then Sean Payton's. They are a sloppy sloppy football team.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
i dont know they are pretty equal to me. i think the most important part to this equation would be in Dallas who would he bring in as his DC? if Payton would bring in a great D coordinator that would have full control of the defense then id probably say payton because i hate that Wade has majority control of what the defense is doing playing very soft on defense. now if the equation was just wade or payton, well i would say wade because our problem is not offense we already have Red although the offense hasnt been great lately but i think they will get it 2gether if freakin Romo can stop with his automatic 1 or 2 turnovers a game...

dfense

Reaction score
The Saints had like 10 penalties in the first half the other night. They gave up huge plays on passes that were just heaved into the air blindly. They fumbled all night long and couldn't let go of one missed facemask call.

If Sean didn't have Brees, he'd have a .500 team for the third year in a row.