How many of you are overreacting to lack of Cowboys participation in FA so far?

Chasing6

Reaction score
How many of you are shamelessly overreacting to the lack of Cowboys participation in FA so far? You do realize that big splash signings have an extremely low success rate, right? Save your fake outrage for another day!
Overreacting.....so far........we did not sign 1 of our own free agents before free agency.

Has that happened before?

We went from having maybe 3 holes to now needing 11 or 12 new starters.

No need to overreact, just call it what it is. We are rebuilding.

TheCritic

Reaction score
Overreacting.....so far........we did not sign 1 of our own free agents before free agency.

Has that happened before?

We went from having maybe 3 holes to now needing 11 or 12 new starters.

No need to overreact, just call it what it is. We are rebuilding.
I wish! I know we need to! But I'm afraid Jerry (aka Boss Hogg) and his son Stephen P Coltrane won't give up on Dak (Cooter).

Flinger

Reaction score
Seriously folks... it isn't rationale to suggest the front office is totally incompetent. The team has been pretty good and to the OP's point, they have crapped the bed during the playoffs.

But the front office definitely gives the appearance as being incompetent based upon their inaction. To me, most disconcerting, is the fact they don't seem to have any direction or profile for the type of player they need to fit some kind of blueprint that one would think any GM and staff would have. They give the appearance of simply "winging it". For years it was safety. Then, DT. Now, RB. Not to mention just "stumbling" on 2 pretty good QB's by, what appears to be, random chance - Romo & Dak.

Last year - we couldn't run and we couldn't stop the run.

So, we let our starting Center and All-Pro LT go. We have no starting RB's - and, then tell the world they should "come to us" and we will determine if they fit our cost structure that we have allocated for RB's. Maybe the plan is not to have one. As of today, we have 2 LB's. And, one of those isn't really a LB - Parsons. Yet, we cannot stop the run.

It's hard to square 3 consecutive 12-5 seasons with this year's version of the front office inactions.
Whoop de do! Where did it get us? You are part of the problem.
uh?