How many of you are overreacting to lack of Cowboys participation in FA so far?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Not overreacting at all.

Now I realize that the "all in" doesn't mean to him what it means to the entire rest of the free world.

He's cleaning house.
is he? I mean at least that would be something...I'm thinking we get a day 3 LB no one really wants and CJ Dillon at RB..then draft an LB, RB, OL and Mazi (Well an "Improved" Mazi after 1 year) is your answer to DT..then your gonna get a CD contract and Dak contract..its all too clear at this point...

TheCritic

Reaction score
LOL some of you think the Cowboys are cleaning house? Really? If that were the case, then MM would have been poop-canned!! More likely they plan to sign Dak, Lamb and maybe Parsons and they have a budget on what they are willing to spend in FA. That's basically a guarantee that the Cowboys will never be frontrunner in FA. Which is fine by me because they would be overpaying on players that another team is desperate to get rid of!

1942willys

Reaction score
LOL some of you think the Cowboys are cleaning house? Really? If that were the case, then MM would have been poop-canned!! More likely they plan to sign Dak, Lamb and maybe Parsons and they have a budget on what they are willing to spend in FA. That's basically a guarantee that the Cowboys will never be frontrunner in FA. Which is fine by me because they would be overpaying on players that another team is desperate to get rid of!
between the culture and the gaps in talent in areas that matter is why this team tops out in the regular season and dies in the playoffs

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
this 100% as far as cleaning house goes..I'm for it but they wont do it.

irishline

Reaction score
And out of those 30... 3 have been correct. The Rams, Eagles, and Bucs.

How many FA signings have the Chiefs had?
Contributors from the team that won the superbowl this year?

Starting LT Donovan Smith, starting LG Joe Thuney, starting RT Jawaan Taylor, starting Safety Justin Reid, Safety Mike Edwards, DE Charles Omenihu, starting LB Drue Tranquill, WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling, WR Justin Watson.

There are others in a lesser capacity, such as Mike Pennel, Jerrick McKinnon, Kadarius Toney, Deon Bush, etc. who really didn't contribute as much. But at this point, players like those will be about 80% of what we end up signing this offseason I guess.

Last edited:

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
IMG-0479.gif
Stop shamelessly overreacting, you shameless over-reactor.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Almost everyone here.
What did you expect, I didn’t expect any fireworks but couple of decent players in the DL and a RB but hasn’t happened yet. May be the dumpster is still fully stacked and no need to dive for Stephen

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No sense adding too many people until Zim and his people take over. :thumbup:

JonesBoys

Reaction score
How many of you are shamelessly overreacting to the lack of Cowboys participation in FA so far? You do realize that big splash signings have an extremely low success rate, right? Save your fake outrage for another day!
Yes the Eagles and 49ers trying to get better and get over the hump are just stupid. The Jones boys have a strong 3 decade track record.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How many of you are shamelessly overreacting to the lack of Cowboys participation in FA so far? You do realize that big splash signings have an extremely low success rate, right? Save your fake outrage for another day!
I think we're doing great :thumbup:

Big_D

Reaction score
People think fans are overreacting? This is crazy. I hate to bring up 3 decades, but here we are standing still as always. Stagnant like pond scum!!

Big_D

Reaction score
Ok, Steven. You can go back to your vacation now.

That's another strange thing. Every year they're on vacation at the start of free agency!! Seriously? lol Fans have a very legitimate gripe with this front office. If there were other teams following suit, but it's just them marching to the beat of their own drum. Very odd.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
speaking of fake outrage.

i fin more and more, people that accuse others of things are really the ones doing it instead.