RodeoJake
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 4,807
- Reaction score
- 8,262
You're gonna make Schotty cry!me too. But i blame the head coach.
You're gonna make Schotty cry!me too. But i blame the head coach.
No issue with him admitting he blew it. Begging everyone for forgiveness for a week is just pathetic and weak. How can any of the men in that locker room respect this guy at all?I'm more concerned about Schotty right now. He has regressed as a HC. He's become a cheerleader and now, with him coming out and admitting that he cost us the game, he's also a laughing stock. CP will figure it out, pretty soon, he needs to learn how to deal with injury and shift on the fly, but Schotty is shot. I hope the team fights for him and prove me wrong
Right, either they respect that he took the heat for them as he did and pay him back for it, or they see him as weak and soft. The problem around here is too often the players have been perfectly happy to let the coach take the blame while they sit in the background and collect their checks.No issue with him admitting he blew it. Begging everyone for forgiveness for a week is just pathetic and weak. How can any of the men in that locker room respect this guy at all?
I only judge what has happened so far. So far, Parker gets an F. Way too many things that simply are not making sense.How many of you have already written off Christian Parker? Who thinks he is the right man for the job? Who is undecided?
I would love to hear some perspective on what you think we have (or don’t have) in Parker.
I don't think he did anything to generate the publicity.There was a red flag in the offseason.
Normally someone who has no track record - newly promoted, new to the organisation - should come in quietly, get the head down and work hard to establish themselves.
Instead we got this online and media hoopla about how he is the best thing since sliced bread etc etc. I'm not a fan of unproven people generating self publicity.
Well, this is a very small window. We basically have 2-3 seasons w/ this team to try to get into contention. Do we have time for him to learn on the job? Might be throwing away a season.3 games, three! We are ready to change DC..........
I mean, we are no longer judging or grading them by years but by games? How many games will the next one get (lol)?
![]()
![]()
5 DCs in 5 years would have to be some kind of record......he stayinNot yet.
But if at the end of the season the Defense turns out to be as bad or worse than under Nolan or Eberflus....it has to be considered.
However I think Jerry will give it a couple of years at least.
Yeah....I think Jerald does not want to switch to another after one year. So it would have to be historically bad. Show no signs of improving by years end.5 DCs in 5 years would have to be some kind of record......he stayin
Wait, what???????How many of you have already written off Christian Parker?
